Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, webinars, mindfulness sessions and a large team of recognized psychologists.
We believe in a world in which working on your mental health is possible for everyone. We motivate people to implement positive behavioral changes in their daily lives. Not only when life challenges us, but also before: in a preventive manner. We enable people to start a conversation with a psychologist as easily accessible as possible.
OpenUp is open 6 days a week: for planned video consults, but als of or spontaneous consults via telephone or chat. We guarantee short term availability and accessibility. We believe that that minimizes the barriers people experience to work on their mental health and because we know that emotions don’t do waiting lists.
Our people make OpenUp a great place to work. We love working together and learning from each other. We value an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves at work. One thing we all have in common: we have a positive mindset.
We are already helping over 350+ (international) companies, e.g. Rituals, HelloFresh, PwC, Picnic and Ajax Amsterdam. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe.
That's why we are expanding and are looking for like minded talent.
Together with clients you work towards a goal in a set of sessions. In these online conversations, you are challenged to make that goal as specific as possible and to make an impact: what is the first step someone can take today?
Your work will be a mix of planned video consults, chat contact and availability for spontaneous consults. Your main focus will be planned consultations, but you are invited to contribute to inspiring content, like our online programs, articles or webinars. You will also be involved in the activation of new collaborations with companies.
You are a psychologist (MSc) who wants to join us in improving mental well-being in the Netherlands and all across Europe. You thrive in a dynamic and growing work environment. Next to that:
- You have a Master in any kind of Psychology.
- You have 1+ years of working experience as a psychologist.
- You have knowledge of interventions based on solution-focused therapy, ACT, and/or CBT.
- Your mother tongue is German.
- You have business level English communication skills (written and spoken) and feel comfortable to do consultations and meetings in English
- You are a team player, resilient and have a growth mindset.
- You're flexible, a real multi-tasker, and get energy from a variety of tasks. For example, you like to give a public presentation for new customers, will guide intervisions, and write articles about mental health.
The relationship with clients and colleagues forms the centre of your work. You start conversations, seek for connection and act decisively. You work solution-focused and you are able to come up with advice for your clients in a short period of time. You act from a ‘practice what you preach’ perspective. This appears from your expressions and your own reflections, the application of your interventions and your attitude to your clients and colleagues. You are a team-player, but you are also able to work independently. When you find yourself with a good idea or wish to develop yourself: you reach out!
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You are working in a diverse and international environment from our offices in the heart of Amsterdam. We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘borrels’ and after work sport classes, the yearly ski-trip and our Padel tournament. Which makes our work fun, challenging and dynamic. Next to that:
- A contract for 32-40 hours per week.
- A hybrid working policy: combination of working from the office (in Amsterdam) and working from home.
- A team with a variety of expertise like work and organizational psychology, health psychology or lifestyle medicine.
- The values we give to our clients, we also practice on ourselves and team members!
- Room for discussion, reflection, personal development and education
- A nice work atmosphere, with joint lunches and drinks
- Good salary
- To give direction to your professional development, you receive a training budget that you can use for congresses, external supervision and courses.
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon. Do you have any questions? You can look at our frequently asked questions. Is it not answering your questions or you have a comment? Please don't hesitate to contact our Recruiter, Lone.
Lone van Lunen – Recruiter
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!