Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies creating an open workplace in the field of mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, masterclasses, mindfulness sessions and a large team of recognized psychologists.
Our people make OpenUp a great place to work. We love working together and learning from each other. We value an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves at work. One thing we all have in common: we have a positive mindset.
We are already helping over 400 international companies, e.g. Rituals, HelloFresh, PwC, Picnic and Ajax Amsterdam. We are the Dutch and German market leader, but that’s not enough to achieve our mission. We thrive to become the number one mental healthcare partner in the whole of Europe.
That's why we are expanding our product team and are looking for like minded talent.
You are part of a diverse and international product team. You'll work closely with Developers, Designers and QA specialists to ensure clients gain safe access to effective mental healthcare.
As our Product Owner for new products and markets, you are responsible for ensuring our product engages clients across Europe by expanding our product offering and geographical coverage. Your responsibilities include:
- Owning the launch and iterative development of our mobile app, enabling us to put mental health care in the hands of every European
- Defining the roadmap for the expansion of our product offering, including our new platform OpenUp Medical, adding physical health and lifestyle interventions
- Translating resulting roadmap initiatives into a prioritised backlog of user stories
- Setting and executing the strategy for how to scale our product to 10+ European countries
- Taking a lead role in professionalising our product processes to ensure we remain flexible and adaptable as we scale
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. You enjoy working with people and you like to work in a team. You are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym. Your motto is: you can learn from setbacks and you should celebrate success!
Next to that you have:
- A true product mindset. The ability to balance the needs of clients, technology and business objectives to develop the best products for our users
- Proven track record in successfully scaling digital products, preferably internationally
- A thirst for qualitative and quantitative insights to shape your views
- A natural ability to collaborate with stakeholders across disciplines
- Knowledge of all things agile and best practices for this way of working
- 10+ years hands on experience in digital product ownership
- An ability to draw positive energy from the dynamics of a scale-up environment
- Fluency in English, preferably living near Amsterdam in The Netherlands
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You will work in a diverse and international environment from our offices in the heart of Amsterdam. We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘borrels’, sport classes, the yearly ski-trip and our Paddle tournament. This makes our work fun, challenging and dynamic. Next to that:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We’d love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon. Do you have any questions? Let us know right away and reach out to Selina.
Selina van Panhuys – Product Owner
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of colour, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!