Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies, their employees and the families of employees with mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees and their families receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, group sessions and webinars, mindfulness training and a large team of recognized psychologists. In our company we build high performance teams in which people develop themselves to their fullest potential. We enjoy raising the bar and making it to the next level.
Open Up is part of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2022 and is rapidly growing. We are expanding our international teams and we search for like-minded talent. We are already helping over 650+ (international) companies and their employees, e.g. Rituals, Deloitte, Decathlon, Miele, KPMG, Adyen and McDonalds. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We aim to become the number one mental health partner in the whole of Europe.
We are looking for a Video Content Specialist who is responsible for creating, recording and editing impactful videos. You will be busy shooting and editing a wide range of content (testimonials, interviews, courses, marketing videos, more …) for our end-users and HR partners. On the B2B side, making sure that the end product reflects OpenUp’s mission and engages our target audience. And for B2C (our end-users) to inspire, activate and educate in different languages. Making mental health accessible to all.
You are part of our Content Team but also work closely together with our Marketing, Product, and Customer Success Team, since your content creation skills are needed in several divisions.
What you will be doing
- Create, shoot, produce and edit a variety of creative video content including commercials/marketing content, testimonials, interviews, mini-courses and more;
- Incorporates new and innovative editing techniques;
- Adjust all video content to our specific channels (website, social media, …);
- Ensure consistency through all video formats (tone of voice, brand, graphics, …);
- Provide input for and work on new video content ideas and find creative ways to repurpose content that works;
- Analyse the video content efforts and optimise accordingly;
- Work closely with different teams (content, marketing, product, psychologists, …) to deliver video content that our clients need.
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. Engaging with people around you from all walks of life is something you like to do. You thrive when working in a team and communicate effectively at different levels. You love to connect to our higher purpose and you are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym.
You are a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve, grow, and develop yourself. You learn from setbacks and you celebrate successes. You enjoy working in an inclusive environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and create impactful ideas together.
Next to that:
- You have relevant experience in the field of or related to communications, journalism, marketing, or audiovisual media;
- You are native or fluent in Dutch or German;
- You are also fluent in English and can easily communicate and participate in meetings in English;
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in creating and editing all sorts of video content;
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours per week;
- You are creative and strong with video and images; you know how to create an impactful story and a video that people want to watch;
- You are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X or Davinci Resolve for video editing;
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment;
You can manage a project from start to finish;
- You are a self-starter and can work independently;
- You ideally live in the Randstad area (Netherlands) to easily shoot at Dutch clients’ location;
- BONUS - You have good copywriting skills and ability to work on scripts if needed. You also have motion graphics or animation experience and photography skills.
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You are working in a diverse and international environment. We have an office in the heart of Amsterdam and Berlin. It's possible to work remote, hybrid, or from the office.
We like to have fun together and organise nice team building activities, like our after work drinks, sport classes, and our yearly ski-trip. This makes our work fun, challenging, and dynamic. Next to that, we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably.
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists (also for your family/partner).
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application (resume/showreel and cover letter) through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.
Tobias Ridder / Talent Acquisition
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!