Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies, their employees and the families of employees with mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees and their families receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, group sessions and webinars, mindfulness training and a large team of recognized psychologists. In our company we build high performance teams in which people develop themselves to their fullest potential. We enjoy raising the bar and making it to the next level.
Open Up is part of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2022 and is rapidly growing. We are expanding our international teams and we search for like-minded talent. We are already helping over 650+ (international) companies and their employees, e.g. Rituals, Deloitte, Decathlon, Miele, KPMG, Adyen and McDonalds. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We aim to become the number one mental health partner in the whole of Europe.
As HR Specialist your primary purpose is to contribute to our mission of making mental health accessible to all by continuously improving our HR Operations and the employee experience of our colleagues. You have around 3 years of experience in HR with a focus on HR Operations. You are resourceful, customer focused and action orientated. On top of that, you love managing complexity and optimizing work processes. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day HR Operations (onboarding, offboarding, absence management, HR administration, etc.)
- Continuously improve core HR processes and technology (including policies, ESS/MSS enablement, etc.) that support the growth of the company
- Responsible for the integrity of HR data and analytics
- First point of contact for our employees for their inquiries and concerns; providing guidance, advice and problem-solving throughout their employee experience
- Continuously improve employee experience and journey
- Design and execute people strategies (e.g. recognition programme, engagement survey, etc.)
OpenUp loves people. We hope you do too. Engaging with people around you from all walks of life is something you like to do. You thrive when working in a team and can communicate effectively at different levels. You are enthusiastic about mental health, which is a topic as normal as going to the gym, and you would love to connect to this higher purpose.
You are a self-starter and always looking for ways to improve, grow and develop yourself. You enjoy working in an inclusive environment where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and create impactful ideas together. Your motto is: you can learn from setbacks and get back up, and you celebrate success! A courageous mission needs great people. Ready to join us?
- Basic knowledge of Dutch labor law, Dutch speaker
- Detail oriented, extremely organized
- Customer focused
- Very good communication skills at all levels
- Versatile, able to go from more tactical topics to operational and vice versa. Can-do mentality
- Interest in developing mental health knowledge for self and the organisation
- Experience with hyper growth is a plus
- Experience in international HR setting is a plus
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You are working in a diverse and international environment from our offices in the heart of Amsterdam. you work in our international commercial team but also closely with our Psychologists, Tech and HR teams. We regularly have (virtual) team events which make our work dynamic and challenging! We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘borrels’, after work sport classes, the yearly ski-trip and our Paddle tournament. Which makes our work fun, challenging and dynamic. Next to that:
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably.
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch.
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists.
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!