Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental health accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies, their employees and the families of employees with mental health. Via our OpenUp platform, employees and their families receive direct access to health checks, self-help programs, group sessions and webinars, mindfulness training and a large team of recognized psychologists. In our company we build high performance teams in which people develop themselves to their fullest potential. We enjoy raising the bar and making it to the next level.
Open Up is part of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2022 and is rapidly growing. We are expanding our international teams and we search for like-minded talent. We are already helping over 750+ (international) companies and their employees, e.g. Rituals, Deloitte, Decathlon, Miele, KPMG, Adyen and McDonalds. We are the Dutch market leader. But that’s not enough to achieve our mission: We aim to become the number one mental health partner in the whole of Europe.
As a BI Analyst in the Business Intelligence team, you will be supporting all the different OpenUp teams (e.g. commercial, product, psychologists) with data-related topics. You will work closely with colleagues from these teams to find new data insights, define key metrics and create data structures that could provide them with even better insights. You will also create and present reporting environments and dashboards to show the results of your analyses. At the same time, you need to be able to understand the bigger picture, be creative and always think a step ahead to proactively help your stakeholders take the best data-driven decisions. In return, we will give you the flexibility and trust to choose how to best solve and implement data solutions.
In summary, you will:
- Design metrics according to the different business needs together with your stakeholders
- Maintain, build and improve SQL queries to prepare relevant and optimized datasets
- Build dashboards and reports around business priorities and strategy
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders in order to gather and guide reporting and data needs
- Collaborate with colleagues from cross-functional teams with different expertises. Such as: commercial, product, tech, psychologists, HR and finance.
- Proactively translate the insights from your analyses and reports to actionable points that help stakeholders make the correct decision to improve their business
- Be responsible for the long-term quality and maintenance of the data solutions implemented
What skills set do you have?
- Bachelor or master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any related field of study.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Curiosity and motivation for solving data challenges, understanding business stakeholder and customer needs, and exploring the complexity of data.
- Excellent communication skills. You can present complex topics clearly and persuasively to different audiences
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- The ability to propose and build new data solutions, an at the same time guarantee the quality and stability of existing solutions
- Proficiency in SQL and working with relational databases
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Metabase, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Plus: Programming experience (Python/Spark/Scala/R)
What you get
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us.
You are working in a diverse and international environment from our offices in the heart of Amsterdam. you work in our international commercial team but also closely with our Psychologists, Tech and HR teams. We regularly have (virtual) team events which make our work dynamic and challenging! We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘borrels’, after work sport classes, the yearly ski-trip and our Paddle tournament. Which makes our work fun, challenging and dynamic. Next to that:
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably.
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch.
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness courses and psychologists.
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of color, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!