Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
Who we are
We are on a mission to make mental well-being accessible to everyone. At OpenUp, we support companies, their employees and the families of employees with their mental well-being. Via our OpenUp platform, employees and their families receive direct access to well-being checks, self-help programmes, individual sessions, group sessions, webinars, and mindfulness training with a large team of recognised psychologists. Our organisation builds high performance teams in which people are able to develop themselves to their fullest potential. We enjoy raising the bar and making it happen.
OpenUp is part of the Linkedin Top Startups 2022 and rapidly growing. We are expanding our international teams and we are looking for like-minded talent. We are already helping over 800+ (international) companies and their employees, e.g. Rituals, Deloitte, Decathlon, Miele, KPMG, Adyen and McDonalds. We are the Dutch market leader. But that's not enough to achieve our mission: we aim to become the number one mental well-being partner in the whole of Europe.
As the Online Courses Content Specialist, you will be responsible for creating our courses in our Learning Management System to expand our Self-guided care content library. This will require you to craft or coordinate the creation of compelling and engaging content and well thought-out learning paths that will drive results in a variety of formats (written, visual, video and interactive content, including quizzes).
Are you a content superstar with an eagle eye for detail? A self-confessed wordsmith who embraces new technologies (yes, even generative AI) to create exceptional content? A magical being who not only possesses boundless creativity but also possesses the wisdom of an education guru. Do you love working collaboratively with multiple teams to shape innovative formats and make an impact? Then join our dynamic Content team and work closely with the marketing, product, customer success, and business development teams. Up for the challenge? Apply now and demonstrate your
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive a courses calendar aligned with our Product Vision and Content Strategy to create and publish 2 high-quality courses per month.
- Shape format of our courses (e.g. written text, videos, quiz, gamification) with an ongoing drive to innovate to maximise their effectiveness and impact.
- Manage the entire course creation process from start to finish (e.g. planning, content creation, coordination, gathering input, validation, release);
- Understand and ensure quality standards and guidelines by being accurate, clear, and in compliance with our Tone of Voice, our relevant ethical and legal guidelines.
- Ensure that content is consistent, tailored to our LMS, our markets and our target groups.
- Optimise for speed of learning with high level of automation. Unleash creative processes and leverage cutting-edge technologies (AI). You are a Multimedia Content Specialist who can convert Text to X (audio, video, graphics, …). You live and breathe new technologies and firmly believe that they’re a powerful ally in gaining efficiency and accuracy.
- Collect and analyse data to identify improvement opportunities and keep content quality top of mind.
- Collaborate with content colleagues and other departments (marketing, product, customer success, psychologists) to gather feedback, continuously improve our content and make sure our courses align with the overall business goals and objectives.
At OpenUp, we're all about people, and we hope you share our passion. You thrive on connecting with individuals from diverse backgrounds and work effectively within a team. Mental well-being is just as important to you as physical fitness, and you're passionate about our mission to support it.
You're a self-motivated individual who constantly seeks opportunities to grow and develop. You embrace setbacks as learning experiences and celebrate the milestones you achieve along the way.
You're familiar with the concept of 'high touch - high tech,' and you're excited to experiment with cutting-edge tools like ChatGPT and other AI technologies. You are a Multimedia Content Specialist who can convert Text to X (audio, video, graphics, …). You live and breathe new technologies and firmly believe that they’re a powerful ally in gaining efficiency and accuracy.
These tools not only inspire you, but also improve your efficiency and enhance your skill set, all whilst ensuring your personal touch remains evident in your work.
Next to that:
- You are creative, strong with words and know how to write a compelling and engaging course that make people want to take;
- You have 2-3 years' experience in writing educational content for e-learning platforms and possess knowledge of learning experience design, specifically in the field of online learning for adults;
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher in the field of or related to communication, journalism, or marketing;
- Your are user focused, actively looking out for feedback and consumer trends;
- You have strong project management skills, independently driving from beginning to end;
- You have a big interest in mental well-being and really want to live our mission;
- You take a data-driven approach and know how to analyse the performance of your content through Google Analytics and LearnDash Analytics;
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment; You love to work with objectives and are excited to achieve KPIs;
- You have experience with Wordpress and LMS (Learning Management System) tools;
- You are available for 36 to 40 hours per week.
What you can expect
OpenUp is fast growing and you have the chance to become part of this challenging journey. Your high impact role in this early-stage scale-up offers a lot of great opportunities and chances to grow with us. You’ll be working in a diverse and international environment from our office in the heart of Amsterdam or in a hybrid way.
We like to have fun together with a lot of team building activities like our weekly ‘drinks’, after-work sport sessions, and the yearly ski-trip. This all keeps our work fun, challenging, and dynamic.
Next to that, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary and compensation package;
- The hardware you need to work comfortably;
- Daily healthy and vegetarian lunch in our office;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Free and unlimited access to our mindfulness sessions, psychologists, and well-being experts.
Excited about this role at OpenUp? We’d love to learn more about you. Send us your application through our website and we will be in touch with you soon.
At OpenUp, everyone is welcome to apply - regardless of culture, age, gender, nationality or any other label. We embrace what makes you unique and we believe that a diverse team is crucial to success. If you are ready to OpenUp, join us!