Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
We are on a mission: making mental well-being accessible to everyone. At OpenUp and iPractice, we’re building the high tech, high touch mental healthcare provider of the 21st century. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. We believe in a mix between face-to-face consultations and online treatment. Sustainable results come from this daily online practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We’re consistently doubling in size every year and are continuously improving our practice, as well as the digital experience for our employees and clients. To enable this, we are looking for an experienced software developer with a strong track record in contributing to innovative projects, who wants to make a meaningful impact in the world of mental healthcare.
About the role
As a senior full stack software developer at OpenUp and iPractice you will be a key member of our tech and product team, building the tech stack for our mental healthcare business. You will be in the lead of our iPractice technology and work closely with iPractice MT to develop our product. Besides writing clean and practical code you will also make key architectural decisions, interact with our partners/suppliers and most importantly work together with the team to develop our technology. Our tech stack: .NET 6, SQL Server, React, Azure.
Who are you
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar education
- Ability to lead/drive software projects and adapt Agile methodologies for efficient and iterative software development.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing secure and scalable software architectures, which includes API design, system integration, data security, and strategic database selection.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with non-technical stakeholders, coupled with the ability to quickly understand the business domain or industry to align software development with business needs.
- Familiarity with automated testing techniques for quality assurance, meticulous attention to detail, and commitment to ongoing learning to keep abreast of the latest tech trends.
- You are fluent in English.
- You get positive energy from the dynamics of a scale-up environment.
What we offer
- A personal development budget.
- A job at the fastest growing mental health start-up in Europe with an awesome start-up/scale-up atmosphere.
- The opportunity to work on meaningful projects that contribute to the innovation of mental healthcare in Europe.
- To be part of a supportive energetic team of developers here in Amsterdam, working closely with a large diverse and dynamic team of psychologists and marketeers.
- Two inspiring offices in the center of Amsterdam, as well as the possibility to work part of the time from home as well.
- A rooftop terrace, team drinks, and regular events.
Does this sound like a good role for you? Please apply, we’d love to hear from you.
Questions? You can always reach out to our tech lead if you have any questions.
John Gibson, Tech Lead - email@example.com