Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Based in Dundee, Scotland, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward using the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers, and strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire MarTech industry.
- Build and lead a scrum team of developers.
- 50-70% hands-on.
- Work in Agile process with Product Managers, UX Designers, and other TLs.
- Identify and implement improvements to data quality, reliability & efficiency at the level of the whole system.
- Solve various product challenges with creative solutions.
- 2 years of experience as a Team Leader (or Scrum Master).
- B.Sc. (or higher) in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience developing web APIs on serverless infrastructure in Python (or a similar language).
- Excellent knowledge of software design and scalable web architecture.
- People with strong leadership skills who can motivate and build a winning team.
- Passion for clean and readable code and a responsive and high-performing web experience.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge in using CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications.
- A clear perception of core AWS services uses and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS Lambda.
- Proficiency in using AWS service APIs, AWS CLI and SDKs to write applications.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- Experience with working in a global organization or with offshore teams
- AWS certification or any other certifications