Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Delivery Operations Manager to lead a core function that will enable our Delivery department and company growth. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, with a proven track record of designing and creating new processes, drive effectiveness and efficiency within a fast-paced organization.
As the Delivery Operations function, you will facilitate implementation of the Delivery strategy and goals, identify the tools and processes required to streamline our workflows within our Delivery department, and collaborate with other departments across the business.
- Lead and build the operational workflows required to optimize our processes and deliver value at scale both internally and externally.
- Develop a strong understanding of our business flows, team’s needs and strategic goals.
- Work closely with Delivery leadership (Directors and VP) to support execution of Delivery initiatives and track our OKR annual plan
- Work cross-functionally with biz dev, CSM , Product, Devops, and other key business units to ensure alignment of Delivery strategy and direction.
- Drive the Delivery planning process and always think about innovative aspects to optimize our day-to-day work.
- Monitor the day-to-day work of the department to make sure methodologies are being implemented and properly tracked across the teams.
- Develop KPIs, reporting and dashboards to measure process effectiveness and trends
- Design and document processes, playbooks and flows - to optimize the operation
- Manage internal projects such as migrations between internal systems and other internal projects which require coordination between various teams.
- 1+ years of professional experience in one of the following: project management, business operations, business analyst, or consulting in B2B companies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Power BI
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver.
- Process-oriented, passion for project management and execution of decisions.
- Strong logical thinking and complex problem solver.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English, especially in writing.
- High technical orientation.
- Ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights.
- Advantage: knowhow in Notion, Smartsheets, HubSpot