Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
At Optimove, the Data Onboarding Analyst position is an active and vital role that collaboratively interacts with clients and internal teams to construct Optimove’s unique algorithmic model. This role requires robust technical and analytical capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills.
The Data Analyst is a valuable member of the Analytics team, and the position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and rapidly expanding company.
· Demonstrate an ability to understand our client’s business and needs and translate them into customized configurations of the product.
· Carry out complex customer behavior analysis for different companies from various industries worldwide to understand trends and provide recommendations.
· Extracting actionable insights from large data sets.
· Design and implement data models, prediction models and KPIs to support our client’s business performance.
· Construct business models and customer analysis- abandonment, behavior, segmentation, trends, churn prediction, customer value and more.
· Present and visualize the analysis-based insights and recommendations to the clients.
· Optimize the retention and LTV based on statistical models and data-driven analysis.
· Work in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, with multiple interfaces (business and technological).
· B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or similar major
· Experience or undergraduate courses focused on SQL and Excel
· Exceptional work ethic with outstanding technical skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong communication skills