Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
- Experience of 1-2 years as a Product Manager, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- “Can do approach” with the will to roll up the sleeves and get involved in the work of the teams.
- Ability to participate in deep technical discussions as well as manage UX/UI processes.
- Excellent team player, leading the different teams to a desired result.
- Extremely good communication skills, verbal and written, often needed to present your work to large, heterogeneous groups of listeners.
- Self-driven and motivated by striving to achieve better results at whatever you will do.
- Familiar with the common tool stack in the PM toolbox – Tasks management, analysis, documentation and communication tools.