Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is the CRM Marketing Orchestration platform for the world’s leading online gaming & retail brands. As a dominant player in the gaming & retail spaces, Optimove is seeking a very smart, ambitious, and self-starting sales professional. You will be a crucial component in helping the company grow and develop the quickly expanding further in our growth verticals. You will interact with the highest-ranking executives of different industries and strive to understand their strategic marketing initiatives and business problems to educate and motivate them to embrace Optimove’s solution to meet their customer engagement needs. You will be managing the complete sales lifecycle and collaborating with all technical and customer-facing internal teams.
We are seeking a transformational Vice President of Revenue for growth verticals (e-commerce, Retail, Financial Services, Mobile) to serve as a key member and business leader to the Revenue Leadership Team. This leader will be responsible for inspirational sales leadership of growth within the growth verticals Business Unit, through aggressively growing top-line revenues and driving new business through the implementation of scalable, repeatable, structured systems and processes.
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth in revenue and bookings.
- Manage and develop a global team of Account Executives for growth verticals.
- Maintain strong reporting and accountability against numbers, driving to exceed quotas, while developing and managing motivating incentive tools.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base within the growth verticals.
- Build and lead an internal revenue plan reflecting the commercial portfolio and prospective clients.
- Attending conferences and marketing events and generating quality opportunities.
- Collaborate with Optimove’s data science, customer success, marketing, and professional services departments to improve the sales process and experience both internally and externally.
- Travel to meet prospects, customers, and trade shows.
- Collaborate with Optimove’s executive team and other internal leaders to achieve Revenue goals and contribute to overall company objectives.
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software (SaaS) sales closing roles.
- 3+ years of experience in leading sales teams, and sales leaders.
- Experience in the MarTech industry - advantage.
- Experience in people management and development, including proven leadership through accountability, continuous learning, and improvement.
- Proven commercial experience building a deal funnel – evaluating a market/vertical, creating a pipeline, hunting prospects, leading commercial negotiations, and closing terms.
- Track record of building relationships with C/VP-level executives.
- A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts.
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to quickly adjust to unforeseen conversational shifts.
- First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Experience in eCommerce and Retail industry - working with/for top companies (Preferred).
- Must be eligible to work in the US, and from our NY-based office.