Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
· Managing onboarding implementation projects for enterprise and large customers from various verticals (gaming, eComm, Forex and others).
· Oversee all aspects of project management and ensure the successful completion of implementations and deliverables.
· Tracking and communicating project status, risks, issues, decisions and action items to internal and external key stakeholders as needed.
· Monitor day-to-day activities of the entire project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
· Create overall project plans and work with the project team(s) to maintain.
· Actively monitor project scope and health to identify, track, and communicate potential risks and issues to project delivery.
· Managing multiple implementation projects in parallel.
· Excellent client-facing communication skills with all project stakeholders (executives, project management and technical resources).
· Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their needs through excellent listening, effective written and verbal communication.
· Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment; Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytic, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities.
· Technical awareness - be able to understand Optimove solution and customer requirements from both functional and technical angles.
· Strong presentation skills to all levels including C-level and executives.
· Education: Bsc or BA, preferable in technology-related programs (CS, Industrial Eng, Information, etc.).
· 3-5 years of experience as a customer onboarding project manager.
· Experience working for a SaaS company - advantage.
For those applicants in the NYC area, the salary range for this role is $65 to $95. The salary offered will be based on experience, role, and location.