Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our Product Management team. The ideal candidate will have a strong data and analytics orientation and will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment, that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Communicate directly with customers and users via calls, emails, and online forums to discover potential product ideas, and collect feedback on released features.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success, data science, operations, and professional services to understand the needs and challenges of existing and potential customers and translate these into product requirements.
- Create User Stories for new features and improvements to existing features, based on a thorough understanding of the user needs and on feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with UX designers to combine functional requirements with great designs.
- Collaborate daily with the R&D team, to provide context, clarity, and motivation, communicate the requirements, verify correct implementation, prioritize, and provide solutions to challenges and difficulties in real-time.
- Collect, analyze, and present usage analytics to measure and improve the product.
- Contribute to high-level product design activities, road mapping, and brainstorming with the rest of the product team (product managers, UX designers).
- Stay current with industry knowledge of best practices for product management and UX.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager for B2B SaaS web/mobile applications, with multiple paying customers.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand customer's business challenges and come up with creative solutions.
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements, provide “the big picture” context, associate them with business objectives, and understand the tradeoffs they require.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum, and a good understanding of the methodology and practices.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong technical knowledge is required for effective collaboration with R&D.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills – be someone everyone loves working with.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
In addition, the candidate must be:
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and changes in priorities.
- Independent, proactive, takes ownership and responsibility.
- Smart, curious, self-learner, and enthusiastic about product management and UX design.
- Willing to occasionally travel abroad (usually up to 3 times a year).
Experience in any of the following will be of high value:
- Marketing Automation products – a significant advantage.
- User research – including identifying user personas, prototyping, usability testing.
- Collecting and analyzing SaaS metrics.
Working in a Hybrid model from the office in Dundee.