Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we're on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It's the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
- Design & develop features, services, and pipelines.
- Own your code from design to production, seeing the full picture including automation tests and deployment.
- Maintenance and rewriting of existing functionality
- Come up with innovative engineering ideas and solutions
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
- Server-side development with at least two of the following - C#, Node, Python, Java, Scala
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design (SOLID)
- Experience with Big Data storage solutions - Snowflake, BigTable, BigQuery, MongoDB
- Experience with relational databases – Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with caching databases - Redis
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservices
- Experience with cloud platform - preferably GCP
- Experience with message brokers – PubSub or Apache Kafka
- Experience with RESTful Web API
- Experience with Confluent Kafka Platform
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience building streaming and batch data processing pipelines using at least one of the following – Apache Spark, Apache Flink or Apache Beam