At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
As the Customer Care & Operations Executive, you are responsible for implementing new subscriptions in addition to supporting existing integrated product clients to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. The perfect candidate is a champion in customer satisfaction and ensures that our clients can leverage our integrated products in the most impactful manner possible with the best data. An understanding of basic hotel knowledge and their PMS, CRS, RMS systems and a passion for service are the driving force behind an experienced Customer Care & Operations Executive at OTA Insight.
- Educate and empower our users to help them achieve the most out of the OTA Insight products by engaging with them, listening, understanding their needs (and in the US, providing 1-1 training) and data validation calls.
- Respond, investigate and resolve basic cases logged by customers, both new and existing via chat or email in a timely manner.
- Prepare supporting material and product user manuals for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Business Development teams on internal questions and implementations including compiling preliminary information and system access for portfolios <10 hotels.
- Collaborate with Product team to ensure client feature requests are represented on the roadmap and expectations with users are managed accordingly
- Escalate issues or bugs with Support Hero and Engineering team
- Communicate technical concepts across stakeholders of varying technical ability
- Where necessary identify shortfalls in the process and procedures and suggest process improvements.
- Implement, and monitor hotels using multiple integration/workflow techniques and methods for all major hotel brands and various independent systems.
Work closely with Customer Care, Product, and Accounting departments to deliver a great customer experience measured by NPS and CSAT scores
- Participate and action Quality Assurance, Subscription Transitions, Workflow Transitions and Subscription Deactivation
- Work closely with ES Operations BI Program Manager in organising and completing integrated product projects
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Apps.
- You're fluent in English and an additional language is a plus
- You think ahead, see problems coming, and have demonstrable experience rolling up your sleeves and tackling issues before they present themselves.
- You have a tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication to supporting OTA Insight company values.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills.
- You have good written and oral communication skills
- An understanding of revenue management and hospitality industry is a strong plus
- 1-3 years experience preferred
In addition to benefits and other OTA Insight total rewards, the annual base salary for this role is $36,000-$50,000. We benchmark our salary ranges for new hires in relation to the role, level, and role location; however, we consider a multitude of factors, to include relevant experience, skills, and education/training, to determine compensation within the identified range.
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!