At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Sales Development Representative - EMEA based in Ghent, Belgium.
- Conduct research on key contacts in the hospitality industry, specifically hotel chains and their management companies.
- Use news, industry trends, and company updates to put together well-crafted messaging for key contacts.
- Make outbound calls, send LinkedIn messages, and craft highly personalized emails to prospective clients. This role will require maintaining a high volume of activities while maintaining the highest quality of outreach.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities for OTA Insight.
- Identify the needs of prospective clients, and qualify both inbound and outbound leads. Get prospects excited to meet with Business Development Managers, as well as executing a strong handoff to the sales team.
- Work closely with OTA Insight’s Marketing team to generate leads and follow up with prospective clients after trade shows, webinars, and other events and campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, and the marketing team to optimize OTA Insight’s sales process and win rate.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Economics or other relevant fields.
- You have 0-2 years relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business or with a SaaS company.
- Passion for the travel industry is an absolute must, we all caught the travel bug at OTA Insight ;)
- A hunter by heart: thanks to your hunter mentality, you can find, solicit and drive new business to our company. After generating leads, you are comfortable presenting and promoting our products by webinars and tutorials.
- You're not the salesman that sells thin air, right? You're passionate about our products and tailor your pitch to the audience's needs.
- You are a self-starter: you will pose new ideas and process improvements for our sales process.
- You have experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems and related sales tools.
- You are fluent in English and German, Hebrew, Arabic or Turkish. Any other languages are a plus!
At OTA Insight you join the #bestteamever where you can be part of developing a market-leading technology platform. As a high performing team, we put our clients and innovation first. However, growing together and being passionate about our mission also means having fun together. So prepare for remote team gatherings and after work drinks on us!
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!