At Lighthouse (formerly OTA Insight), we’re on a mission to reimagine commercial strategy for the hospitality industry. Our commercial platform simplifies data, transforming complexity into confidence with actionable market insights, business intelligence, and pricing tools that maximize revenue.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We successfully raised 80 million in series B funding and welcomed two companies to our organization. With 500+ teammates illuminating the way, representing 34 nationalities living in 35 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionizing the hospitality sector? 🚀
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Sales Development Representative - EMEA based in Ghent, Belgium.
- Conduct research on key contacts in the hospitality industry, specifically hotel chains and their management companies.
- Use news, industry trends, and company updates to put together well-crafted messaging for key contacts.
- Make outbound calls, send LinkedIn messages, and craft highly personalized emails to prospective clients. This role will require maintaining a high volume of activities while maintaining the highest quality of outreach.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities for Lighthouse.
- Identify the needs of prospective clients, and qualify both inbound and outbound leads. Get prospects excited to meet with Business Development Managers, as well as executing a strong handoff to the sales team.
- Work closely with Lighthouse’s Marketing team to generate leads and follow up with prospective clients after trade shows, webinars, and other events and campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, and the marketing team to optimize Lighthouse’s sales process and win rate.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Economics or other relevant fields.
- You have 0-2 years relevant experience in business development in the hospitality business or with a SaaS company.
- Passion for the travel industry is an absolute must, we all caught the travel bug at Lighthouse ;)
- A hunter by heart: thanks to your hunter mentality, you can find, solicit and drive new business to our company. After generating leads, you are comfortable presenting and promoting our products by webinars and tutorials.
- You're not the salesman that sells thin air, right? You're passionate about our products and tailor your pitch to the audience's needs.
- You are a self-starter: you will pose new ideas and process improvements for our sales process.
- You have experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems and related sales tools.
- You are fluent in English and German. Any other languages are a plus!
At Lighthouse you join the #bestteamever where you can be part of developing a market-leading technology platform. As a high performing team, we put our clients and innovation first. However, growing together and being passionate about our mission also means having fun together. So prepare for remote team gatherings and after work drinks on us!
Thank you for considering a career with Lighthouse. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values equal opportunity for all. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability. Our commitment to equality is not just a policy; it's part of our culture.
If you share our passion for innovation and teamwork, we invite you to join us in shaping the future of the hospitality industry. At Lighthouse, our guiding light is to be an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
We value the unique perspective and talents that you bring, and we're excited to see how your light can shine within our team. We can't wait to meet you and explore how we can grow and succeed together, illuminating the path towards a brighter future for the industry.