At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
Last year was our 10 year anniversary and it was a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 400+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector? 🚀
OTA Insight is a leading business & market intelligence SaaS provider for the hospitality industry. Our clients include the full spectrum of hotel types, from independently owned to major chains like Marriott, Hilton, Accor, IHG, etc.
Today OTA Insight is present in more than 185+ countries and serves more than 65,000 hotels. Additionally we have acquired a leading provider in the STR (short term rental space) that gives us a comprehensive view into all accommodation types globally. We process over 3 billion data points daily, providing unique insights to our customers that improve their top & bottom line.
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Enterprise Sales Director EMEA - based in Ghent, Belgium; Madrid, Spain; London, UK or Remote.
This is a unique opportunity for a person with a proven track record of success to help define OTA Insight’s enterprise sales strategy through a combination of proven sales practices, industry relationships and creativity to develop enterprise wide solutions for the larger local & global hotel chains. This position will be responsible for positioning a full portfolio of solutions to both larger local & global chains which include legacy products, recently acquired product lines and a future pipeline of products.
The Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA will report directly to the Commercial Director EMEA. Our Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA will be responsible for implementing an end to end sales process with key prospect/customer accounts. It is expected that this person will already have existing relationships with C-Level and VP level contacts in the Global Chains (particularly important are relationships within the disciplines of revenue management, sales, distribution and franchise operations) and have the ability to quickly build relationships with other key contacts. The Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA will be responsible for developing new business opportunities directly through his or her assigned accounts that lead to 500k - 800k EUR in directly booked, new revenue.
The Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA will also work closely with our Product team to meet with key accounts to understand future data and solution needs within his or her assigned accounts. Which in turn will develop a strong feedback loop with key decision makers to ensure future chain level adoption of new products. This role will be an important voice in helping us to define and build future strategic plans that lead to high growth within the industry. While other stakeholders will be working jointly with the Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA in the global chains, new business growth will be the sole responsibility of the Director of Enterprise Sales EMEA.
While this is an individual contributor role, the person will need to be a consensus builder and represent our culture and values in the marketplace.
- Define and execute a multi-year sales strategy in key accounts that aligns with our business objectives and enhances brand equity
- As a hunter, you source potential client opportunities via cold calling, email campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups.
- Leverage unique industry relationships to develop strategic partnerships within key accounts
- Create a co-ordinated sales strategy for key accounts that aligns across Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Product Management
- Maintain detailed account plans across key accounts that are regularly updated and reviewed with the Commercial Director EMEA, CRO and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Sales Management and Account Management to leverage existing hotel level momentum to build enterprise opportunities
- Build pipeline that consistently delivers 600k - 800k EUR in revenue per year (post ramp)
- Effectively qualify opportunities to ensure maximisation of revenue margin and LTV
- Working collaboratively with Sales Operations and the Commercial Director EMEA, develop a set of KPI’s to measure performance of Enterprise Sales function during a ramp period
- Work closely with Account Management, Enterprise Services and PM’s to ensure post deal implementation is well executed and customer satisfaction is is high
- Provide SME support for Marketing and Client events as needed
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of SAAS Enterprise sales in the Hospitality vertical
- Proven C-level relationships within the major global hotel chain companies
- A proven track record of new business development is a must
- Deep understanding of enterprise deal management with discipline to implement, execute and document complex deal achievement through account plans and close plans
- Strong understanding of SaaS and DaaS delivery models, value propositions and pricing and positioning
- Strong communications skills that can outline deal scope, impact and business outcomes both internally and externally
- Strong Industry knowledge and understanding of the hospitality technology ecosystem is a must
- Expertise in the effective use of Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done
- You are fluent in English and one other European language
At OTA Insight, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion to cultivate our #bestteamever. As such, we do not take a “cookie-cutter” approach to hiring the best talent and invite all candidates interested in joining our team to apply. Have you discovered one of our roles, but do not meet all the listed qualifications? No worries! Please apply and our talent acquisition team will be happy to review your application to try and find the best fit for you!