About Outlier Ventures
Outlier Ventures is a dedicated Web 3 accelerator founded in 2014 that works with startups at various stages of their lifecycle from pre-seed / seed (via Base Camp) to later stage about to launch (or live) token networks specialising in a New Data Economy, NFTs, and DeFi bringing together a network of 1,000 of the world's leading web 3 founders, protocols, VCs to mentor, and invest.
About the role
Outlier Ventures is enjoying a period of exponential growth and has more than doubled headcount since August 2021. We are looking to double this again in the first quarter of 2022. The Operations team needs an additional member of staff to support with a high volume of recruitment and consequent administration and onboarding.
- Assist Operations Manager with high volume recruitment including filtering CVs, scheduling interviews, chasing feedback from interviewers, communicating with candidates using Applicant Tracking System
- Create job descriptions and post on careers website, Linkedin etc
- Liaise and manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Create contracts for all new employees and consultants
- Responsible for onboarding all new team members including access to systems
- Assist Operations Manager with onboarding guidelines
- Responsible for updating HRIS (BambooHR)
- Assist Operations Manager with performance management
- Support HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Assist with employee benefit schemes (eg. private health insurance, cycle to work)
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2 - 4 years work experience in HR administration
- Exceptional communication skills and is confident liaising with people at all levels;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive approach to work and lots of initiative;
- A highly organised/logical thought process with excellent multi-tasking skills;
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of Google suite, Slack, ATS, HRIS
Location: London / remote
Remuneration: £35,000 - £45,000
Package is subject to relevant experience. It will bias towards performance related bonuses, including the opportunity to invest directly into token projects on the same terms as the Outlier Ventures partnership
What we can offer you*
- Exposure to some of the most exciting businesses in the web 3.0 and blockchain space.
- The ability to work with a broad variety of stakeholders around the world.
- Full autonomy in your role and the opportunity to explore any areas of interest should it meet the vision of the business.
- Private medical insurance.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to invest directly into token projects on the same terms as the Outlier Ventures partnership
*availability subject to specific circumstances