About Outlier Ventures
Outlier Ventures is the largest Web 3 accelerator in the world. Founded in 2014, it works with startups at various stages of their lifecycle from pre-seed / seed (via Base Camp) to later stage about to launch (or live) token networks specialising in a New Data Economy, NFTs, and DeFi bringing together a network of 1,000 's of the world's leading web 3 founders, protocols, VCs to mentor, and invest.
About the role
Outlier Ventures is looking to expand their Syndication and Structuring team. The level at which you enter the team will be dependent on experience.
- Build relationships with existing and prospective stakeholders on fundraising syndication, coordinating all due diligence and follow ups on a timely basis;
- Drafting and coordinating stakeholder communications, reporting and events to ensure that stakeholders are kept up to date and engage with the Outlier Ventures community, working closely with the marketing team on outbound communications;
- Support portfolio companies across Base Camp and Ascent on tokenomics structuring and fundraising (equity and token) based on understanding of market practices;
- Managing the syndication and structuring team (Team Lead);
- Providing feedback on fundraising documents based on understanding of market practices.
Who we are looking for:
- Has at least 5+ years’ work experience of which at least two within a structured environment like VC/PE fund or crypto syndicate
- Well-connected in the VC institutional investment community, with strong interpersonal skills enabling you to expand that network, to attract new investors
- A passion for and evidence of a keen technical interest in Web 3
- Good knowledge of regulatory environment
- Ability to engage with investors, portfolio companies and management team
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong project management skills
Package is subject to relevant experience. It will bias towards performance related bonuses, including the opportunity to invest directly into token projects on the same terms as the Outlier Ventures partnership
What we can offer you*
- Exposure to some of the most exciting businesses in the web 3.0 and blockchain space.
- The ability to work with a broad variety of stakeholders around the world.
- Full autonomy in your role and the opportunity to explore any areas of interest should it meet the vision of the business.
- Private medical insurance.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to invest directly into token projects on the same terms as the Outlier Ventures partnership
*availability subject to specific circumstances