Here's your chance to be one of the early employees in a start-up that aspires to dominate the way how global businesses make agreements. Pactum is an AI system that is automatically performing repetitive commercial negotiations on a massive scale. It helps to find optimal contract terms between our clients and their vendors and therefore creates value out of thin air. If you want to be a part of this revolutionary opportunity and work with the largest enterprises in the world, then look no further!
If you are passionate about our mission and product but don't see a current opening that aligns with your experience skills, please submit your information to this General Application posting so that we can keep you in mind for future jobs.
Why should you join Pactum?
- We're backed by over $34M in funding co-led by 3VC, Atomico, Nordic Ninja, and Project A. We're poised for rapid growth and expansion.
- We're on the lookout for outstanding talents. If you're passionate about making an impact in the B2B tech industry and helping evolve a blossoming enterprise into a global leader, Pactum is where you belong.
- We understand the value of flexibility and the advantages of a remote work setup. As a remote-first company, we ensure our employees enjoy the perks of working from anywhere, anytime.
- Beyond offering a competitive salary, our investor backing underscores our stability and fast-paced growth.
- We believe in a balanced work-life dynamic. To support that, we offer unlimited PTO, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, and flexible working hours.
- At Pactum, we champion a culture that's collaborative, innovative, and inclusive. Every voice is heard, every idea valued, and every team member plays an integral role in our journey.
- To discover our esteemed clients, read about our founders and product, and explore Pactum’s presence in the media: check us out at https://pactum.com/
So, what do you say? Ready for the adventure?
We know that imposter syndrome and the confidence gap can hinder spectacular candidates in the job search process. Please consider applying, even if your background and experience don’t meet every bullet point in this job post — we’d love to hear from you.