Here's your chance to join a start-up during an exciting early stage as we aspire to dominate the way global businesses make agreements.
Pactum is an AI system that automatically performs commercial negotiations on a massive scale. It helps make the best deals between our clients and their vendors, creating value out of thin air. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and we build things that matter (we already work with the world's largest company, Walmart – read more from Forbes –, as well as Maersk, Wesco, and many more).
If you want to be a part of this revolutionary opportunity and work with the largest enterprises in the world, then look no further.
If you are passionate about our mission and product but don't see a current opening that aligns with your experience skills, please submit your information to this General Application posting so that we can keep you in mind for future jobs.
Why should you join Pactum?
- The founding team is well-known for their proven track-record: CTO Kristjan for leading AI in Starship Technologies; CPO Kaspar for founding e-Residency; CEO Martin for his successful exit from VitalFields that he co-founded
- We have collectively raised $35M between multiple rounds of funding, most recently $20M in 2022; our investors include 3VC, Maersk Growth, Atomico, Berlin-based VC Fund Project A, and the best angel investors in Europe
- With our patent filed, we are paving the way as an advanced leader in innovative negotiation solutions
- Instead of one face representing the company, we are psychologists, software engineers, academics, and other professionals who are empowered as individuals, and encouraged to shine in this new domain of business
- We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment; As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on gender, sexuality, race, color, disability, or any other legally protected status
- You will get a competitive salary, medical and other benefits, and early-stage company stock options
- Relationships and team building are important to us - we gather together on a regular basis and connect in-person, both internationally and domestically
- Ridiculously flexible work schedule and unlimited paid time off
So, what do you say? Ready for the adventure?
We know that imposter syndrome and the confidence gap can hinder spectacular candidates in the job search process. Please consider applying, even if your background and experience don’t meet every bullet point in this job post — we’d love to hear from you.