At paradime we are building the data productivity platform for modern analytics-driven enterprises.
We are a 100%-remote startup and have raised over $5.6M from top tier VCs from Silicon Valley, London and Tel-Aviv, who have previously invested in Reddit, Instacart, Figma, Firebolt, Coinbase, Algolia, Rudderstack, Vercel etc.
Our team has >25 years combined experience in building data products at Goldman Sachs, The Guardian and Revolut. We have operated across analytics, product, marketing, customer acquisition, and growth.
You will find amongst us aerospace engineers, chefs, mathematicians, mechanical keyboard fans, athletes, supernatural believers, cat lovers and much more.
For us execution wins over process, great wins over perfect, smart wins over grunt. We win and lose as a team, we hack when we don't know, we commit and execute fast and we disrespect traditions.
About the role
- Working with product and engineering, design and implement new systems in the paradime platform and then own them
- As an early hire, have considerable autonomy to shape our tech stack and influence architectural decisions
- Solve well-defined problems and create high quality micro-services in Python / Go / Rust within sizing, bandwidth and latency requirements
- The topics you will be working on can range from graph processing algorithms, large scale data processing to building the foundation for real-time communication systems
About our stack
- Python, Kubernetes, AWS, postgres
- Tools: PyCharm, Github, Jira, Sentry
What we're looking for
This job will be a great fit if you...
- Are not a Senior "Something Something" with 10 years of experience in "Rah Rah"
- Have a hacker mindset, love figuring things out, digging deeper and deeper into unfamiliar code bases until it finally clicks and you understand how it works
- Have a very strong experience with Python, Postgres and Kubernetes
- Are looking to level up your Go or Rust skills
- Have built live production software
- Can manage your own work and take ownership without oversight
- Can communicate technical concepts with ease
- Care about shipping code with strong test coverage: ≥90% coverage
- Should have worked in a startup (preferably YC) before
- Studied BS/Master degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, robotics, etc.
- We're fully remote
- 28 days paid annual leave + local public holidays
- Budget for self learning, attending conferences and meet-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare and pension
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee share options