At paradime we are building the data productivity platform for modern analytics-driven enterprises.
We are a 100%-remote startup and have raised over $5.6M from top tier VCs from Silicon Valley, London and Tel-Aviv, who have previously invested in Reddit, Instacart, Figma, Firebolt, Coinbase, Algolia, Rudderstack, Vercel etc.
Our team has >25 years combined experience in building data products at Goldman Sachs, The Guardian and Revolut. We have operated across analytics, product, marketing, customer acquisition, and growth.
You will find amongst us aerospace engineers, chefs, mathematicians, mechanical keyboard fans, athletes, supernatural believers, cat lovers and much more.
For us execution wins over process, great wins over perfect, smart wins over grunt. We win and lose as a team, we hack when we don't know, we commit and execute fast and we disrespect traditions.
About the role
- Working with product designers and engineers, design and implement new integrations in the paradime platform on both frontend and backend
- Have ownership of integration engineering
- As an early hire, have considerable autonomy to shape our tech stack and influence architecture decisions
- Manage data handling within sizing, bandwidth and latency requirements on your mind in the UI (latencies, loading times, etc)
About our stack
- React, Typescript, GraphQL, yarn, Python, Kubernetes
- Tools: Figma, Storybook, Chromatic, Github, Jira, Sentry, PyCharm
What we're looking for
This job will be a great fit if you...
- Are not a Senior "Something Something" with 10 years of experience in "Rah Rah"
- Have a hacker mindset, love software engineering and care for user experience
- Have built live production software
- Can manage your own work and take ownership without oversight
- Care about shipping code with strong test coverage: ≥75% coverage
- Should have worked in a startup, preferably YC before
- Studied BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- We're fully remote
- 28 days paid annual leave + local public holidays
- Budget for self learning, attending conferences and meet-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare and pension
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee share options