At paradime we are building the data productivity platform for modern analytics-driven enterprises.
We are a 100%-remote startup and have raised over $5.6M from top tier VCs from Silicon Valley, London and Tel-Aviv, who have previously invested in Reddit, Instacart, Figma, Firebolt, Coinbase, Algolia, Rudderstack, Vercel etc.
Our team has >25 years combined experience in building data products at Goldman Sachs, The Guardian and Revolut. We have operated across analytics, product, marketing, customer acquisition, and growth.
You will find amongst us aerospace engineers, chefs, mathematicians, mechanical keyboard fans, athletes, supernatural believers, cat lovers and much more.
For us execution wins over process, great wins over perfect, smart wins over grunt. We win and lose as a team, we hack when we don't know, we commit and execute fast and we disrespect traditions.
About the role
- Solve well-defined problems and create high quality modules/micro-services in Python / Go / Rust
- The topics you will be working on can range from graph processing to high performance data ingestion.
About our stack
- Python, Kubernetes, AWS, postgres
- Tools: PyCharm, Github, Jira, Sentry
What we're looking for
This job will be a great fit if you...
- Have excellent Python and/or Go/Rust skills
- Have a hacker mindset, love figuring things out, digging deeper and deeper into unfamiliar code bases until it finally clicks and you understand how it works
- Attention to detail and drive to learn and produce high quality code
- Proficiency developing and testing small/medium scale applications
- Can clearly communicate technical concepts with ease
- Can build micro-services in a Kubernetes environment
- Bonus: Have experience designing distributed and highly-available systems
- We're fully remote
- 28 days paid annual leave + local public holidays
- Budget for self learning, attending conferences and meet-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare and pension
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee share options