At paradime we are building the data productivity platform for modern analytics-driven enterprises.
We are a 100%-remote startup and have raised over $5.6M from top tier VCs from Silicon Valley, London and Tel-Aviv, who have previously invested in Reddit, Instacart, Figma, Firebolt, Coinbase, Algolia, Rudderstack, Vercel etc.
Our team has >25 years combined experience in building data products at Goldman Sachs, The Guardian and Revolut. We have operated across analytics, product, marketing, customer acquisition, and growth.
You will find amongst us aerospace engineers, chefs, mathematicians, mechanical keyboard fans, athletes, supernatural believers, cat lovers and much more.
For us execution wins over process, great wins over perfect, smart wins over grunt. We win and lose as a team, we hack when we don't know, we commit and execute fast and we disrespect traditions.
About the role
We are looking for a Full-stack hustler to own Paradime's early stage go-to-market strategy. You were probably either a former founder or a badass early employee in a rocket-ship startup.
- Own Paradime's entire funnel and drive Paradime's positioning within modern enterprises
- Build our content-led inbound machine
- Explore and execute crazy corner channel ideas
- Engage with our customers and design partners to inform the roadmap
- Engage with analysts, journalists and social media
What we're looking for
This job will be a great fit if you...
- Have 3+ years in product marketing, growth marketing or early stage go-to-market (preferably with a data-related startup)
- Have deep understanding of data and analytics technologies - especially modern data pipeline and analytics stacks and cloud technologies
- Have demonstrated experience engaging with customers and collaborating with sales teams
- Nice to have:
- A BS / MS in computer science or engineering or relevant experience in product marketing developer tools, APIs, databases, engineering apps
- Technical evangelism experience
- Experience founding a startup
- We're fully remote
- 28 days paid annual leave + local public holidays
- Budget for self learning, attending conferences and meet-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare and pension
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee share options