At paradime we are building the data productivity platform for modern analytics-driven enterprises.
We are a 100%-remote startup and have raised over $5.6M from top tier VCs from Silicon Valley, London and Tel-Aviv, who have previously invested in Reddit, Instacart, Figma, Firebolt, Coinbase, Algolia, Rudderstack, Vercel etc.
Our team has >25 years combined experience in building data products at Goldman Sachs, The Guardian and Revolut. We have operated across analytics, product, marketing, customer acquisition, and growth.
You will find amongst us aerospace engineers, chefs, mathematicians, mechanical keyboard fans, athletes, supernatural believers, cat lovers and much more.
For us execution wins over process, great wins over perfect, smart wins over grunt. We win and lose as a team, we hack when we don't know, we commit and execute fast and we disrespect traditions.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- create and execute content in a variety of different media, such as blog posts, social copy, videos, cheatsheets, whitepapers, webpages and more, particularly around data analytics and collaboration topics and best practices
- maintain our blog, including writing and editing, staging and publishing, curation and cadence, analytics and metrics
- tracking content analytics and engagement metrics
- create, maintain and promote a style-guide
- work closely with Co-founders, product marketing, engineering and our customers and external advocates
- Stretch: work with engineering to build a structured authoring solution that improves writer efficiency through content re-use and quality assurance automation
What we're looking for
This job will be a great fit if you...
- 2+ years experience writing or editing technical marketing content
- Can write and edit engaging content for data-related audience
- Have the ability to learn about complex technical topics and explain them clearly
- Have experience running a blog / podcast (bonus points for a technical blog / podcast)
- Have experience with analytics, SaaS / cloud native content
- Have knowledge of SEO, HTML, Ghost, Markdown
- Have experience working with Git-based version control for continuous integration and delivery
- Have working knowledge of SQL
- We're fully remote
- 28 days paid annual leave + local public holidays
- Budget for self learning, attending conferences and meet-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare and pension
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee share options