At Payhawk, we’re building the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work. We help finance teams manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash, and invoices in one integrated experience. Our credit card and enterprise software power some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses, like LuxAir, Scalable Capital, Flink, Gtmhub, Paack, Fagor, Travelperk, and many more.
We have teams in London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam — and we’re growing. In March 2022, we raised $100m in a Series B extension, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and became the first-ever Bulgarian company to achieve unicorn status. We’ve also raised funds from the same investors as Stripe, Klarna, N26, Robinhood, Revolut, Nubank, and Personio.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
As a Customer Success specialist, you will be working closely with the Customer Success Manager. The successful candidate will be a highly organized professional who will assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. Customer Success Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with our help desk software.
- Onboarding and activation of new clients
- Management of your own portfolio of clients
- Responsible of the health status of the clients of your portfolio
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner, via phone, email or chat
- Document and optimize processes
- Track issues in the quality monitoring system or tools and analyze the results
- Capture feedback on how to improve our tools: Intercom etc
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Comfortable with coordinating with multiple teams and navigating live requests from customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools (Intercom is a plus)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- SaaS experience is an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Payhawk company card
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team-wide events