At Payhawk, we’re building the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work. We help finance teams manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash, and invoices in one integrated experience. Our credit card and enterprise software power some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses, like LuxAir, Scalable Capital, Flink, Gtmhub, Paack, Fagor, Travelperk, and many more.
We have teams in London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam — and we’re growing. In March 2022, we raised $100m in a Series B extension, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and became the first-ever Bulgarian company to achieve unicorn status. We’ve also raised funds from the same investors as Stripe, Klarna, N26, Robinhood, Revolut, Nubank, and Personio.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual who wants to be a part of a big success story. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. The successful candidate should be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, and setting up meetings over the phone, email or whatever brings you to the target.
We consider SDRs to be our spearhead of the company. You are the first person to carry our solution to the world and you are the representative of our platform. You will take ownership of building your pipeline and generating opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Own and run your outbound prospecting campaigns: emails, calls, social selling, whatever works to generate leads and fuel the machinery.
- Follow up on various demand generation campaigns run by the marketing team to identify prospects.
- Generate prospects and manage your own pipeline for the German market
- Identify niches and come up with ideas for new campaigns.
- Draw data-driven conclusions on results and lessons learned.
- Work closely with the Director of the German Market.
- A sales background with at least 1+ years of experience
- Basic knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Fluent or native in German and English
- Ambitious and competitive person with a leadership potential
- You want to make an impact and see your actions add value
- Ownership and entrepreneurship attitude – you will be our spearhead for Germany
- Comfortable with a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Expertise in digital technologies
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Company office massages
- Personal assistant service
- Campus X membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product