At Payhawk, we’re building the financial system of tomorrow. Our mission is to simplify company spending and empower every business to reach its full potential by automating its payments and back-office work. We help finance teams manage credit cards, payments, expenses, cash, and invoices in one integrated experience. Our credit card and enterprise software power some of the most innovative and fast-growing businesses, like LuxAir, Scalable Capital, Flink, Gtmhub, Paack, Fagor, Travelperk, and many more.
We have teams in London, Berlin, Sofia, Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam — and we’re growing. In March 2022, we raised $100m in a Series B extension, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and became the first-ever Bulgarian company to achieve unicorn status. We’ve also raised funds from the same investors as Stripe, Klarna, N26, Robinhood, Revolut, Nubank, and Personio.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Partner in Sofia who will be a part of the People and Talent team working closely with the Marketing and Finance Teams. This role will be responsible for helping source, interview and onboard new sales and customer success candidates globally. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a dynamic, high growth VC-backed company and make a real impact quickly by owning the entire candidate life cycle.
- Manage several open roles at varying levels across various countries in Europe, maintaining strong attention to detail and providing a high level of customer service to both hiring managers and external candidates
- Evaluate a high volume of inbound applicants and source passive candidates through a variety of methods (social, networking, industry events, etc), building a consistent pipeline of talent
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, culture, mission and use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Collaborate with our People and Talent Team to continue to make improvements to our hiring and onboarding processes, ensuring that they are exciting, efficient and effective for candidates and hiring managers
- Support with onboarding new starters and employee orientation
- Maintain clear and consistent records in our applicant tracking and human resources systems - if you have used Greenhouse and HiBob it is a plus!
- Contribute to ad hoc recruiting and People Ops projects as necessary
- Ensure all hiring teams are trained and following the Payhawk best hiring practices
- Be the first point of contact for employee questions and escalate issues to other members of the People team, if appropriate;
- 4+ years of end-to-end international recruiting experience within high-growth and fast-paced tech organizations.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills, detail orientation, and an ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- A process-oriented mind that is not afraid to challenge existing processes and build new ones.
- The courage to learn, and to share your learnings with us.
- Proactiveness and most importantly a lot of enthusiasm with a deep desire to make the internal client, employee and manager experience simpler, pleasant and more productive
- Humble, self-aware, trustworthy, you treasure great colleagues and relationships and are committed to nurturing the culture of the team and company
- Fluent in English and another language is a plus!
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Personal assistant service
- Campus X membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product