Who we are
At Pay.UK we are committed to deliver best in class payment infrastructure and standards for the benefits of consumers and businesses to transform the way that payments are delivered in the UK. As company, we run the UK`s retail payments operations including Bacs and Faster Payment System and Image Clearing System and we also deliver a variety of services relating to payments.
We are proud to work on the infrastructure and services that enable more than £19 billion in payments every single day as this is all what we are about – ensuring that every payment processed is done safely and securely.
To find out more about who we are and what we do, watch this short video below.
Our core values
At Pay.UK we cherish our core values as they define what is important to us and guide the way we conduct business. We strive to uphold these values at all times.
- We are transparent
- We are inclusive
- We are respectful
- We are curious
- We give constructive challenge
Working with us
At Pay.UK we are keen to attract, appoint and retain highly qualified, talented and committed professionals to work with us.
In return, we offer competitive salaries and a substantial package of benefits including:
- Company pension scheme (12% pension contribution)
- Generous holiday entitlement – 30 days excluding of public holidays
- Private health, dental and travel insurance
- Health screening
- Income protection and life insurance
- Employment Assistant Programme
- Flexible and Hybrid Working to ensure a positive work / life balance
- Additional financial benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Fitness Subsidy
- A friendly working environment and opportunities for further development
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for one of our roles, please see the application form link below.
We are always looking for ambitious and talented people, so we still want to hear from you even if you don’t think any of our current vacancies are relevant to your skills.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity and diversity.