Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
Peak is an AI company that provides the platform, application and services to help businesses harness the potential of AI to grow revenues, increase profits and efficiencies.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
Purpose of the Role
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the face of Peak, owning the onboarding and ongoing relationship with customers whilst ensuring Peak always adds value to their business. You’ll be responsible for truly understanding their businesses so that they achieve their goals with Decision Intelligence.
Customer Success at Peak involves wearing many hats. Our CSMs have a diverse range of job histories; in fact, many of them had never done the role before!
Your values and skills (below) are our most important hiring criteria. Alongside this, at least 4 years of combined experience in one or more of the following areas of expertise is desirable:
- Experience in a customer-facing role that includes regular interaction with Heads of / C-suite stakeholders. (e.g. Account Manager, Customer Success, etc).
- Experience working in SaaS, Technology, Data or AI-related companies.
- Experience working with technical teams (e.g. Data scientists & Software Developers) as a Product Owner or Agile Project Manager.
- Experience working in a role within our Ideal Customer Profile (Retail, CPG or Manufacturing).
- Experience working in strategy or consulting (e.g. in a “Big 4” role)
During the selection process, a successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate that they have competence:
- Delivering solutions to complex problems with a focus on driving ROI.
- Project managing the delivery of technology/SaaS implementations.
- Working cross-functionally with technical teams.
- Developing strong customer relationships through excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding, interpreting and presenting complex data or concepts in a way that’s clear and meaningful to non-technical audiences.
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts.
Deliver Transformational Decision Intelligence Projects
- Project manage customer onboarding using our agile delivery methodology and change management process.
- Work cross functionally with Peak’s technical teams (Data Science & Engineering) and industry experts to design and develop Decision Intelligence solutions.
- Run discovery sessions with the customer to gather requirements and carefully prioritise the most important items that will deliver the intended value.
- Carefully manage customer expectations and keep delivery in line with the scope, reviewing any additional requests with the sales team and customer to ensure the impact is understood.
- Produce weekly reports and chair review meetings to communicate progress and keep customers accountable for their part of the mutual action plan.
Own Customer Communications
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to present insights to customers in a compelling, and engaging way that enables action to be taken and relates back to the agreed business goals.
Drive Customer Retention, Advocacy & Expansion
- Proactively monitor customer health against their definition of success and KPI’s, taking appropriate action to keep them on track.
- Secure customer testimonials and case studies.
- Understand your customers’ businesses and identify how additional solutions could deliver more value. Work closely with the Sales team to pass on opportunities.
Help Peak Build a Great Company
- Every quarter, you’ll have the opportunity to work on an exciting change initiative within Peak so we continue to deliver an excellent customer experience as we scale our operations.
We’re building the fastest, smartest, and most customer-focused team in the enterprise AI space. You’ll align with our values and help promote the Peak culture:
- Open. We build positive & productive relationships both internally and externally.
- Driven. We’re proactive, resilient, and motivated in a fast-paced environment of a growing company.
- Curious. We’re interested in technology, the AI space, and how it supports organisations to grow.
- Smart. We’re highly skilled problem-solvers.
- Responsible. We effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support both our team and the customer.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus eight flexible bank holidays.
- Share options for everyone, when we win, we all win.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Direct access to a GP as well as mental health support including counselling, through WeCare, for your partner and children.
- Subsidised gym membership, Peak run club and online yoga, boxing and HIIT classes.
- Regular company and team days along with social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.
Founded in Manchester and Jaipur in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works.
Our vision is to democratize AI for all businesses, putting AI at the heart of commercial decision-making to amplify competitive advantage - but AI needs to be outcomes-focussed. We partner with you wherever you are on your journey to accelerate your AI capability. To do this, we’ve built a first-of-its-kind enterprise AI platform, powering some of the world’s smartest companies to drive growth, increase profitability and improve efficiencies and sustainability. The time for AI is now, but for many businesses the biggest barrier is knowing how to get started.
That’s why Peak is here.
Peak unites engineers, data science teams and commercial decision makers on a single platform, to deliver value across a business and transform how business decisions are made. Looking to find out more about the Peak platform, and some of the ways we can help your business optimize processes across your entire value chain with our applications? Get in touch to arrange a demo for your business or to set up a call with our expert term. We’ll talk you through what’s possible, with no hard sell.
Game changing AI is here.
In 2021 & 2022, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. Best Companies also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers. Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front. Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak are committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
We believe diversity is key to making our business unique. As an accessible employer, we recognise and embrace the diversity on offer throughout our teams, providing a platform for all employees, and ultimately the business, to reach its full potential. The benefits of diversity and equality cannot be fully achieved without creating an inclusive environment. This includes colleagues who are disabled.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer meaning we have been certified by the government as actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain disabled workers. We understand that some disabled colleagues will need adjustments to help them perform to the best of their ability so if you do need any reasonable adjustments then please let us know.