Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
We’ve launched a brand new software category, Decision Intelligence, which we want to spearhead and become the trusted, global voice of.
We’re opening up the Peak platform to more organizations, empowering businesses to now build their own Decision Intelligence solutions and applications for the very first time.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team rapidly, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
Purpose of the Role
As a sales operations specialist within the revenue operations team, you’ll be working with one of the most exciting sales and customer success teams in the tech world. We're a hyper growth scale up that deals in data and stats. Our sales and customer success teams are no exception. We're a curious and switched on bunch, so we need to understand our revenue split by customer size, geography, industry, number of pets owned (possibly). We need to understand where our next customer will come from, how market trends are affecting our strategy and have any question answerable at the click of a button. Want that in a bar chart? No problem. Need a pie chart? Absolutely not, they are terrible diagrams for insight.
In short, you will power the systems and data that drives our understanding of our growth. If you're the kind of person that builds spreadsheets for your personal finance, uses Salesforce to report on your hobbies and loves things running smoothly, this role is for you.
Why this Role
- You’ll have the opportunity to define and shape systems, processes and tech stack across the whole of our customer team
- You’ll work broadly with super talented Peak’ers across the entire customer team to support strategic projects
- You’ll have an amazing opportunity for personal growth across all areas of Revenue Operations - wherever you want to point yourself
- You’ll be front line of the early definition of RevOps at Peak, working in a new, small and rapidly expanding team
- Work with absolutely world class sales and customer success teams!
- Execute our progressive global revenue operations strategy, and work closely with operational peers across the business to support global expansion and scale
- Be a key technical admin for Salesforce, our CRM, with a focus on the Sales and Customer Success functionalities
- Maintain our global revenue tech stack, advising and sourcing new tech as needed, and ensuring our infrastructure is efficient, cost-effective and well integrated
- Own the data, ensuring Salesforce and our sales processes are set up to capture the right data in the best way. From this, produce single-source-of-truth reports aimed at informing and optimising performance throughout the entire sales funnel and delivery process
- Identify problems with current processes or systems and solve these problem strategically and creatively
- Support end user training and documentation to ensure Salesforce is used efficiently and effectively, ensuring that the business has reliable data to make decisions
- Open - Shares success and learnings with the Peak team, is not afraid to have tough conversations, and is an effective, collaborative team player.
- Driven – Believes in being ‘great’ not ‘good’ and shows resilience in overcoming any challenges.
- Curious - Isn’t afraid to ask questions and will challenge the status quo by trying new things and learning quickly from what does and doesn’t work.
- Smart – Tackles operations challenges creatively like a science experiment.
- Responsible - Is great at demonstrating value in a numbers-driven way. The team can rely on you to get stuff done.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in sale operations (and/or Marketing, CS ops) roles within a technology company selling to enterprise customers
- Demonstrable hands-on experience administering Salesforce (or similar CRM, eg Dynamics, Hubspot, etc.)
- Demonstrable hands-on experience working with other best-in-class SaaS sales technology, (like Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Pardot, etc.)
- Exceptional project management, planning, and organisation skills
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments and the senior management team
- A clear understanding of a typical B2B SaaS sales funnel; its stages, conversion points, and how to set up flows and reports for each part of it - along with standard SaaS metrics
- An understanding of sales territories, and how Salesforce can support the management of these
- Experience setting up Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Deep understanding of data analysis, clean-up and loading (through Salesforce and in spreadsheets, dataloader, etc.)
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus eight flexible bank holidays.
- Share options for everyone, when we win, we all win.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Direct access to a GP as well as mental health support including counselling, through WeCare, for your partner and children.
- Subsidised gym membership, Peak run club and online yoga, boxing and HIIT classes.
- Regular company and team days along with social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.
Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
We’re here to change the way the world works and build an awesome company. To do this, we need people with diverse and inclusive minds.
We’ve been striving to build a diverse and inclusive team from the outset. It’s a continuous journey, and there’s more we can do – but we’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, which is well ahead of the tech industry standard.
We’ve set targets in relation to gender and ethnicity, for now, but we know there’s more to diversity than just these two areas. We’re passionate about creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for those of all ages, religions, sexual orientations, socio-economic status and for those with disabilities.
Peak was founded in Manchester (UK) in 2015 by Richard Potter, Atul Sharma, and David Leitch. We’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Our Decision Intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive game-changing commercial outcomes.
The Peak platform connects data sets from across an organization to provide predictive insight and drive fast and effective decision making. We’re proud to call some of the world's leading companies such as Nike, PepsiCo, JSW, KFC, Molson Coors, Sika and PrettyLittleThing our customers.
In August 2021, we announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. We’ve grown rapidly in the last three years and now have over 300+ Peakers globally. In 2021, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. The Sunday Times also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.