Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
We’ve launched a brand new software category, Decision Intelligence, which we want to spearhead and become the trusted, global voice of.
We’re opening up the Peak platform to more organizations, empowering businesses to now build their own Decision Intelligence solutions and applications for the very first time.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team rapidly, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
Purpose of the Solutions Consultant role:
We are looking for commercially-minded individuals who can operate at the forefront of the AI era and help executives within some of the world’s most successful businesses shape their AI future. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of one of the UK’s most successful, hyper-growth tech companies.
To inspire and help to shape our customer's, and prospective customer's, AI strategies.
- To run interactive, engaging discovery sessions with teams of executives and business users to identify high value AI use cases and ultimately craft an AI roadmap. This will include:
- scoping out existing decision making processes as-is vs future processes augmented with AI
- scoping out the systems / data that underpin these processes
- prioritising potential use cases by value, time to value, ease of execution, availability of data
- To support our Commercial Managers, who are responsible for sales, to scope opportunities for Peak’s AI solutions to help drive decision making and commercial growth, for our customers.
- To build our customers' AI strategy and approach based on the Peak vision and the category creation of Decision Intelligence.
- To help grow Peak's consultancy capability; coaching and mentoring other high quality AI consultants.
- To work cross-functionally with other commercial leaders in the business to evolve and improve the processes, structure and systems.
- To continue to build the Peak brand and culture through speaking engagements, webinars and blog posts.
- Smart - Using our experience of delivering over 100 AI projects, to be a trusted advisor for our customers. Be a thought-leader across Peak, solutions orientated and strategy driven.
- Driven - Deliver real results for customers and push the boundaries of the Decision Intelligence category. Great, not good.
- Curious - Inquisitive desire to find and deliver short and long term value with customers, in times when they can’t always see it themselves.
- Responsible - Lead like nobody’s watching. Challenge the status quo, try new things, and improve everything around you as you go!
- Open - Share success and improvements with the wider team; celebrating the wins, small and large.
- Consultancy, Agency or Technical Architecture background
- Retail or Supply Chain experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional communicator, capable of taking complex concepts and communicating them in a very simple, easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to hold business and technology focused conversations with senior leadership teams and c-suite.
- Experience running discovery or innovation workshops .e.g. Facilitating discussions with a room full of smart people to take them from a blank canvas to a valuable business solution. This would include facilitating ideation exercises, converging in on the most valuable ideas, prioritising those ideas, playing it back to the room, working with the Commercial Manager to plan next steps.
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Exceptional visual presentation skills.
- Great analytical skills and the ability to tell a story through data.
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak - Peak is our company, Peak is your company.
- Flexible culture - Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays, rising with each year of service up to 38 days.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay policy (more details here).
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high performance culture and a truly collaborative style.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year, after one years service.
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Working with cutting edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- Learn from like minded & talented team members across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Peak was founded in Manchester (UK) in 2015 by Richard Potter, Atul Sharma, and David Leitch. We’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Our Decision Intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive game-changing commercial outcomes.
The Peak platform connects data sets from across an organization to provide predictive insight and drive fast and effective decision making. We’re proud to call some of the world's leading companies such as Nike, PepsiCo, JSW, KFC, Molson Coors, Sika and PrettyLittleThing our customers.
In August 2021, we announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. We’ve grown rapidly in the last three years and now have over 300+ Peakers globally. In 2021, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. The Sunday Times also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.