Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
We’ve launched a brand new software category, Decision Intelligence, which we want to spearhead and become the trusted, global voice of.
We’re opening up the Peak platform to more organizations, empowering businesses to now build their own Decision Intelligence solutions and applications for the very first time.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team rapidly, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
Purpose of the AI Strategist role:
This role will form part of the Peak US Sales Team and support the growth of Peak’s customer base in North America.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of the win team who has been hand picked by Peak to grow our presence in the US, this is a new region for us and therefore an opportunity to set the foundations for future growth. It will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level by helping executives within some of the world’s most successful businesses shape their AI future. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of one of the UK’s most successful, hyper-growth tech companies.
To inspire and help to shape our customer's, and prospective customer's, AI strategies.
- To run interactive, engaging discovery sessions with teams of executives and business users to identify high value AI use cases and ultimately craft an AI roadmap. This will include:
- scoping out existing decision making processes as-is vs future processes augmented with AI.
- scoping out the systems / data that underpin these processes.
- prioritising potential use cases by value, time to value, ease of execution, availability of data.
- To support our Commercial Managers, who are responsible for sales, to scope opportunities for Peak’s AI solutions to help drive decision making and commercial growth, for our customers.
- To build our customers' AI strategy and approach based on the Peak vision and the category creation of Decision Intelligence.
- To help grow Peak's consultancy capability; coaching and mentoring other high quality AI consultants.
- To work cross-functionally with other commercial leaders in the business to evolve and improve the processes, structure and systems.
- To continue to build the Peak brand and culture through speaking engagements, webinars and blog posts.
- Smart - Using our experience of delivering over 100 AI projects, to be a trusted advisor for our customers. Be a thought-leader across Peak, solutions orientated and strategy driven.
- Driven - Deliver real results for customers and push the boundaries of the Decision Intelligence category. Great, not good.
- Curious - Inquisitive desire to find and deliver short and long term value with customers, in times when they can’t always see iit themselves.
- Responsible - Lead like nobody’s watching. Challenge the status quo, try new things, and improve everything around you as you go!
- Open - Share success and improvements with the wider team; celebrating the wins, small and large.
- Consultancy, Agency or Technical Architecture background.
- Retail or Supply Chain experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional communicator, capable of taking complex concepts and communicating them in a very simple, easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to hold business and technology focused conversations with senior leadership teams and c-suite.
- Experience running discovery or innovation workshops .e.g. Facilitating discussions with a room full of smart people to take them from a blank canvas to a valuable business solution. This would include facilitating ideation exercises, converging in on the most valuable ideas, prioritising those ideas, playing it back to the room, working with the Commercial Manager to plan next steps.
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Exceptional visual presentation skills.
- Great analytical skills and the ability to tell a story through data.
- Salary $120k - $140k + bonus
- Opportunity to help scale Peak and make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- Opportunity to sell a one of its kind, category defining product in the AI System, and be part of a business who is trailblazing in the enterprise AI space.
- Competitive compensation package, share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Deliver meaningful AI solutions to solve a business’ most complex problems - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Peak has a strong culture that we live by, based on shared values: we are open, smart, responsible, curious and driven.
Peak was founded in Manchester (UK) in 2015 by Richard Potter, Atul Sharma, and David Leitch. We’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Our Decision Intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive game-changing commercial outcomes.
The Peak platform connects data sets from across an organization to provide predictive insight and drive fast and effective decision making. We’re proud to call some of the world's leading companies such as Nike, PepsiCo, JSW, KFC, Molson Coors, Sika and PrettyLittleThing our customers.
In August 2021, we announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. We’ve grown rapidly in the last three years and now have over 300+ Peakers globally. In 2021, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. The Sunday Times also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.