Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
Peak is an AI company that provides the platform, application and services to help businesses harness the potential of AI to grow revenues, increase profits and efficiencies.
It’s an incredibly exciting time here at Peak. Off the back of our $75m Series C funding round in late 2021, led by SoftBank, we're scaling our offering, and putting AI in the hands of even more customers.
We have ambitious plans for the future and that means we're looking to welcome new people to our team. At Peak, culture and success come hand in hand – so creating and protecting a company culture that’s true to our values remains a fundamental aspect of our mission.
Future Engineering Opportunities
Can’t see the right role for you?
Join our Engineering talent pool to be among the first to receive notifications on live vacancies as they arise.
You may also want to connect with our Engineering Talent Manager - Louis George on LinkedIn for further updates, insights and events.
We'll keep your information on our system for up to 2 years against the position you’re interested in and the talent team will be in contact with any suitable vacancies.
Engineering at Peak
- Software Engineers at Peak are bridging the gap between traditional software engineering and the emerging world of AI. Our engineers spend their time building the Peak platform and delivering AI solutions to leading global brands, revolutionizing the way they use their data. Our team is filled with natural problem solvers who are developing industry-leading skills and using cutting-edge technologies.
- DevOps Engineers at Peak work with developers and data scientists enabling them to be autonomous and self-sufficient, empowering them to do great things with data by building great infrastructure and automation into the world's first end to end AI platform. You will be utilising a passion for building great automation and infrastructure with Linux, Docker, AWS and more to build the best AI platform in the world.
- QA Engineers at Peak help our platform stay consistently world class through working closely with our product and software engineering squads to ensure the highest quality output for our customers.
- Support Engineers at Peak work closely with the Engineering team along with the Data Science & Customer Success team, to support the end users of the Peak platform. Our platform leverages serverless architecture and the ability to handle data at scale; enabling businesses to productionize AI, end-to-end, in a single platform.
We’re on a big mission at Peak ‘to be the global leaders of Decision Intelligence’ and we need teammates with the some particular values-driven qualities to help us make this happen:
- Open - We’re inclusive, approachable and friendly
- Driven - We know where we’re going and how we’ll get there
- Curious - We’re innovative problem-solvers
- Smart - We’re confident in our ability and expertise, yet we always remain humble
- Responsible - We look after wellbeing, ours and those around us
Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the game-changers.
Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front.
Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak is committed to not only creating an amazing place to work but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak - Peak is our company, Peak is your company.
- Flexible culture - Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work-life balance in mind.
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays, rising with each year of service up to 38 days.
- Family leave benefits, including a world-class maternity pay policy (more details here).
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high-performance culture and a truly collaborative style.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Working with cutting-edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- Learn from like-minded & talented team members across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Diversity, Equity & inclusion
We’re here to change the way the world works and build an amazing company that everyone loves being part of. We know diverse perspectives and experiences result in better solutions, which is why we want all of our Peakers to bring their authentic selves to work.
We’ve been striving to build a diverse and inclusive team from the outset. It’s a continuous journey, and there’s more we can do – but we’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, which is ahead of the tech industry standard.
We’ve set targets in relation to gender and ethnicity, for now, but we know there’s more to diversity than just these two areas. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment for those of all ages, religions, sexual orientations, socio-economic status and for those with disabilities.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer – a UK Government certification for organizations actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain persons with disabilities. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Founded in Manchester in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works by putting AI applications in the hands of business teams.
Peak’s AI platform is used by leading brands including Nike, Palace, PepsiCo, KFC and Sika, and provides a broad feature set that enables technical and commercial teams to build, deploy and manage AI applications at scale. The platform features a library of pre-built AI applications that rapidly create real value across a range of business functions.
In August 2021, Peak announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. The same year, it received a Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement, and was ranked by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and again by Best Companies in 2021 and 2022. This year Peak was also recognized as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators.