Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
We’ve launched a brand new software category, Decision Intelligence, which we want to spearhead and become the trusted, global voice of.
We’re opening up the Peak platform to more organizations, empowering businesses to now build their own Decision Intelligence solutions and applications for the very first time.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team rapidly, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
Future Sales Development Opportunities
Can’t see the right role for you?
Join our Sales Development talent pool to be among the first to receive notifications on live vacancies as they arise.
You may also want to connect with our Sales Talent Manager - Cat Butler on LinkedIn for further updates, insights and events.
We'll keep your information on our system for up to 2 years against the position you’re interested in and the talent team will be in contact with any suitable vacancies.
Sales Development at Peak
Sales Development Representatives research prospective companies before engaging with them via phone, email and social channels. The goal is to set up introductory calls with target influencers and decision makers and to make sure a majority of these calls become qualified opportunities for the sales team.
We look for people with experience in a similar sales capacity who are analytical, metrics-driven, and personable. You will be able to identify business challenges and articulate Peak’s proposition. You will also need the confidence and intellect to hold a conversation with C-Level and VP level executives at FTSE listed companies.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to develop and define strategic target lists.
- Kick-start the sales process by prospecting potential Peak clients.
- Develop creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach target prospects and generate qualified meetings for Sales Executives.
- Record and track all activities in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing management to refine the sales process.
We are building the fastest, smartest and most determined team in the enterprise AI space. To achieve this we are looking for teammates who can demonstrate our shared values:
Open: put the team first - embrace success and challenges with team mates.
Responsible: outcome focused with a long term vision.
Driven: self starter with high levels of motivation and resilience with the ability to work proactively in a fast paced growing company.
Curious: interested in technology, the AI space and how it can support organisations to grow
Smart: ability to problem solve and think creatively to overcome any barriers.
Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the game-changers.
Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front.
Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak is committed to not only creating an amazing place to work but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
- Opportunity to make a large impact in a fast-growing company with global ambitions and influence Peak’s early success in entering the global market.
- Share options / Equity in Peak - Peak is our company, Peak is your company.
- Flexible culture - Hybrid working model (Clubhouse/Home) and flexible hours with work-life balance in mind.
- 33 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays, rising with each year of service up to 38 days.
- Family leave benefits, including a world-class maternity pay policy (more details here).
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, autonomous high-performance culture and a truly collaborative style.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for 1 month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Mental and physical health support through a variety of channels, e.g., Headspace and Spill app subscriptions, online yoga/boxing/HIIT classes, regular team days and social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Working with cutting-edge tech - you will develop skills and experience essential in the modern economy.
- Learn from like-minded & talented team members across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunity to develop in various areas that you may take an interest in as part of your personal development.
Peak was founded in Manchester (UK) in 2015 by Richard Potter, Atul Sharma, and David Leitch. We’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Our Decision Intelligence platform provides businesses all over the world with AI-powered solutions that drive game-changing commercial outcomes.
The Peak platform connects data sets from across an organization to provide predictive insight and drive fast and effective decision making. We’re proud to call some of the world's leading companies such as Nike, PepsiCo, JSW, KFC, Molson Coors, Sika and PrettyLittleThing our customers.
In August 2021, we announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. We’ve grown rapidly in the last three years and now have over 300+ Peakers globally. In 2021, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. The Sunday Times also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and 2021.