Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
Peak is an AI company that provides the platform, application and services to help businesses harness the potential of AI to grow revenues, increase profits and efficiencies.
It’s an incredibly exciting time here at Peak. Off the back of our $75m Series C funding round in late 2021, led by SoftBank, we're scaling our offering, and putting AI in the hands of even more customers.
We have ambitious plans for the future and that means we're looking to welcome new people to our team. At Peak, culture and success come hand in hand – so creating and protecting a company culture that’s true to our values remains a fundamental aspect of our mission.
Future Customer Success Opportunities
Can’t see the right role for you?
Join our Customer Success talent pool to be among the first to receive notifications on live vacancies as they arise.
You may also want to connect with our Customer Success Talent Manager - Alistair Campbell on LinkedIn for further updates, insights and events.
We'll keep your information on our system for up to 2 years against the position you’re interested in and the talent team will be in contact with any suitable vacancies.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the face of Peak to our customers. You will own the onboarding process and ongoing relationship with our customers, ensuring Peak’s products and services exceed their expectations and always add value to their business.
Based in Manchester, as Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for truly understanding our customers’ businesses. Using that knowledge, you will manage the onboarding of the Peak system so that they achieve their business goals with AI.
- Onboard all new accounts, working with the customer to build an onboarding plan
- Understand a customer’s business, identifying how solutions that Peak offers can be successfully integrated to ensure they deliver value.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with a portfolio of customers.
- Ensure the delivery of Peak’s products and services exceeds the customer’s expectations and adds value every time.
- Ensure a smooth customer journey from engagement onwards, anticipating and addressing any barriers, and striving to continuously improve the experience for the customer.
- Clearly communicate insights provided by Peak to customers in a compelling, engaging way that enables actions to be taken.
- Work with Peak’s technical teams (Engineering and Data Science) to plan the onboarding of customers to Peak.
- Produce weekly reports for the customer during the onboarding process, showing progress against the agreed plan.
- Chair review meetings with customers during onboarding, with support from the Data Science team.
- Manage project scope, reviewing any additional work requested with the Commercial team to ensure the impact is understood.
- Be able to understand and communicate the work completed by the Data Science team clearly and concisely, relating back to the agreed business goals.
- Anticipate and solve customer problems, working cross-functionally to handle any issues identified. Ensure required escalations made by Data Science or Engineering are communicated to the customer, highlighting any impact to onboarding timescales or service levels.
- Become an advocate of the Peak service, and communicate the other services that Peak can provide to customers to add value. Work closely with the Sales team to pass on opportunities.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and chair Quarterly Business Reviews with our customers to drive retention and growth
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and monitor performance against customer SLAs, taking immediate action in the event of any not being met.
We are building the fastest, smartest, and most customer-focused team in the enterprise AI space. You’ll align with our values and help promote the Peak culture:
- Open - the ability to build positive & productive relationships both internally and externally.
- Driven – self-starter with high levels of motivation and resilience with the ability to work proactively in a fast-paced growing company.
- Curious - interested in technology, the AI space, and how it supports organisations to grow.
- Smart – highly skilled problem-solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical).
- Responsible - effectively balance competing priorities and support decisions that best support the team & customer.
- A proven background of identifying business opportunities and delivering creative solutions to complex problems, enabling value in a customer’s business.
- Experience in handling delivery across different functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multiple examples of developing strong customer relationships.
- Working with technical teams to deliver
- Understanding, interpreting and presenting complex data in a way that is meaningful to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated experience of managing and exceeding SLAs.
- Ability to identify opportunities to add value to customers.
- Demonstrated experience of interpreting complex analysis and communicating to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in managing multiple technology implementations concurrently
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus eight flexible Federal days.
- 401(k) contributions.
- Enhanced healthcare insurance for you, your spouse and your children.
- Short and long term disability cover.
- Share options for everyone.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Hybrid working model.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.
- Subsidised gym membership.
Inclusion and Diversity at Peak
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers.
Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front.
Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak is committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
Diversity, Equity & inclusion
We’re here to change the way the world works and build an amazing company that everyone loves being part of. We know diverse perspectives and experiences result in better solutions, which is why we want all of our Peakers to bring their authentic selves to work.
We’ve been striving to build a diverse and inclusive team from the outset. It’s a continuous journey, and there’s more we can do – but we’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, which is ahead of the tech industry standard.
We’ve set targets in relation to gender and ethnicity, for now, but we know there’s more to diversity than just these two areas. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment for those of all ages, religions, sexual orientations, socio-economic status and for those with disabilities.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer – a UK Government certification for organizations actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain persons with disabilities. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Founded in Manchester in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business.
Peak’s AI platform is used by global industry leaders including Nike, Molson Coors, PepsiCo and Sika. The platform optimizes inventories, pricing, and customer personalization for businesses of all sizes and is deployed in just weeks. Featuring a library of pre-built AI applications that rapidly create real value across a range of business functions.
In August 2021, Peak announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. The same year, it received a Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement, and was ranked by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and again by Best Companies in 2021 and 2022. Peak was also recognized as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators in 2022.