Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company – that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
It’s an incredibly exciting time at Peak; we’re growing rapidly off the back of our $75m Series C funding round (2021), led by SoftBank, and we have very ambitious plans for the future.
Peak is an AI company that provides the platform, application and services to help businesses harness the potential of AI to grow revenues, increase profits and efficiencies.
All of this means that we’re expanding our team, with huge growth plans in place. But we know that culture and success come hand in hand, so creating and protecting an amazing company culture that’s true to our values remains really important to Peak and our mission.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to capture a large part of this new market, expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the CIfunction, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the challenge of making the Peak office an amazing place for both visitors and Peak team members alike.
- Create an environment which everyone loves to work in, continually making suggestions for changes and improvements
- Be the face of Peak at the Manchester office: point of contact for the team for any day-to-day issues
- Ensure the clubhouse is set up for the Peak team at the beginning of every day
- Make the whole team and visitors feel welcome - make tea and coffee, ensure there are drinks and snacks available
- Greet visitors attending the office and answer any direct calls and emails as appropriate.
- Prepare meeting rooms for customer and internal meetings, ensuring they are clean, tidy and that all the necessary equipment is available
- Ensure all meeting room technology is available and in working order, and that any issues are addressed promptly
- Manage Meeting Room bookings
- Communicate with the Peak team on any matters relating to the office environment and in the wider office building, including any changes to protocols, issues which are being addressed and events which are taking place.
- Ensure a clean and tidy office environment at all times. Provide feedback to cleaning company, liaise with area manager to ensure we get the best service in line with contract
- Complete initial office inductions with new joiners, including Health and Safety, Fire and First Aid (training will be provided if necessary).
- Handle all incoming and outgoing post
- Identify stationary and equipment requirements and place timely orders
- Help to support events being held in the clubhouse
- Support with office-related security matters (for example, building access)
We’re on a big mission at Peak ‘to be the global leaders of AI’ and we need teammates with the some particular values-driven qualities to help us make this happen:
- Open - Build great relationships - have the ability to effectively communicate with all teammates and visitors.
- Responsible - Effectively balance competing priorities and support decisions that best support the entire team. Own the smooth running of the office environment.
- Smart - Ability to provide innovative solutions and deliver results by collaborating across the whole of Peak
- Driven - Positive attitude and willingness to be hands on in a fast paced growing company.
- Curious - Constantly looking for new and improved solutions; doesn’t settle for mediocrity - always looking to make things great.
We’d love to see someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Great communication skills and a genuine passion for helping and enabling others
- Being a problem solver - when things go wrong, you come into your own
- You notice the small things - and appreciate they add up to greatness!
- Able to work in a genuinely fast-paced environment
- Doesn’t just look for the easiest solution, but thinks things through and comes with a considered approach and solutions to problems
- Ability to take the initiative, work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus eight flexible bank holidays.
- Share options for everyone, when we win, we all win.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Direct access to a GP as well as mental health support including counselling, through WeCare, for your partner and children.
- Subsidised gym membership, Peak run club and online yoga, boxing and HIIT classes.
- Regular company and team days along with social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.
Founded in Manchester and Jaipur in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works.
Our vision is to democratize AI for all businesses, putting AI at the heart of commercial decision-making to amplify competitive advantage - but AI needs to be outcomes-focussed. We partner with you wherever you are on your journey to accelerate your AI capability. To do this, we’ve built a first-of-its-kind enterprise AI platform, powering some of the world’s smartest companies to drive growth, increase profitability and improve efficiencies and sustainability. The time for AI is now, but for many businesses the biggest barrier is knowing how to get started.
That’s why Peak is here.
Peak unites engineers, data science teams and commercial decision makers on a single platform, to deliver value across a business and transform how business decisions are made. Looking to find out more about the Peak platform, and some of the ways we can help your business optimize processes across your entire value chain with our applications? Get in touch to arrange a demo for your business or to set up a call with our expert term. We’ll talk you through what’s possible, with no hard sell.
Game changing AI is here.
In 2021 & 2022, we proudly received our Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement. Best Companies also ranked us as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our mission at Peak is to help businesses do great things with AI - we are the innovators, the disruptors and the gamechangers. Diverse and inclusive companies will drive the fourth industrial revolution - and we will lead from the front. Over the next 5 years, we need more than words to create a stronger company and a fairer society, which is why Peak are committed to not only creating an amazing place to work, but a diverse and inclusive one too.
We want to create awesome teams and leadership, where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their ideas to solve the complex problems for the companies and the communities we serve.
We believe diversity is key to making our business unique. As an accessible employer, we recognise and embrace the diversity on offer throughout our teams, providing a platform for all employees, and ultimately the business, to reach its full potential. The benefits of diversity and equality cannot be fully achieved without creating an inclusive environment. This includes colleagues who are disabled.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer meaning we have been certified by the government as actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain disabled workers. We understand that some disabled colleagues will need adjustments to help them perform to the best of their ability so if you do need any reasonable adjustments then please let us know.