Our mission is to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business, and to build a great company that everyone loves being a part of. These two goals haven’t changed since the days when Peak was little more than an idea forming in the heads of our founders Richard, Atul and Dave.
Peak is an AI company that provides the platform, application and services to help businesses harness the potential of AI to grow revenues, increase profits and efficiencies.
It’s an incredibly exciting time here at Peak. Off the back of our $75m Series C funding round in late 2021, led by SoftBank, we're scaling our offering, and putting AI in the hands of even more customers.
We have ambitious plans for the future and that means we're looking to welcome new people to our team. At Peak, culture and success come hand in hand – so creating and protecting a company culture that’s true to our values remains a fundamental aspect of our mission.
Purpose of the Role
This position will be focused on our continued commercial expansion, working within our global revenue team, helping to keep Peak at the forefront of the emerging Artificial Intelligence sector. Peak has developed market fit over the past five years and is perfectly placed to become a market leader, as AI adoption becomes commonplace.
We are looking for commercially-minded people who have consistently delivered year on year revenue growth and who can reference strong customer relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a successful, growing tech scale up company, and one of the hottest UK tech and AI companies which was voted in the top 20 best places to work in the UK.
You will be responsible for developing and executing with a focus on achieving pipeline generation and ARR sales targets. You will identify, establish and develop relationships with new potential customers whilst working as part of a close commercial team to deliver the professionalism, consultation, and innovation that both Peak and our Customers expect.
- Responsible for increasing revenue for Peak by hitting & exceeding sales objectives each quarter, through net new logos within Peak’s ICP of Manufacturing, Retail, and Consumer Goods
- Drive the sales process from prospect to negotiating and closing enterprise contracts.
- Identify, establish, and develop relationships with new potential customers. Learn about their needs and identify the opportunities where Peak can drive value.
- Generate net new sales opportunities via personal outbound efforts (networking, cold calls, emails, social selling, etc.)
- Execute on an accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast to rollup to management
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to maximise sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with partners to generate new opportunities and accelerate sales cycles
- Work closely with the Marketing & Brand team to create marketing campaigns and convert those sales leads into profitable business.
- Work closely with our Account Management team in order to ensure that our customers’ expectations of Peak are always met and exceeded. This includes identifying, establishing and closing upsell/expansion opportunities.
- Represent Peak at events, roundtables, exhibitions.
- Craft sales decks, materials, and narratives to drive a compelling story and narrative
We are looking for someone who can articulate and navigate complex business conversations with customers through a consultative selling approach to successfully sell our sought-after enterprise AI platform, while building long-term client relationships. You will align with our values and help promote the Peak culture:
- Open - shares success and learning with the team and works collaboratively across the wider Peak teams.
- Driven – delivers real results for customers. Believes in being great, not good. Excited about joining a fast-paced startup environment with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Curious - shows resilience, asks the right questions and is not afraid to have tough conversations with customers.
- Smart – ability to conceive and deliver unique solutions. Quickly understand a business and how it operates, to then deliver back a relevant and compelling narrative.
- Responsible - Trusted owner of your day to day business. Support a strong team by challenging the status quo and trying new things.
- Extensive experience selling SaaS end to end, including experience of enterprise SaaS sales in complex cycles
- Experience working within an early stage tech startup or scale up environment where self motivation is required
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding sales quotas in both New Logo acquisition and Customer expansion - you are a top performer no matter the environment, particularly with mid-sized and large enterprises
- Proven ability and desire to generate your own opportunities via personal outbound efforts
- Trained and experienced in customer-centric selling methodologies (MEDDIC, BANT, Force Management)
- Demonstrated success and ability to work well cross functionally between partners, marketing, solution engineering and sales development
- Experience developing relationships and working with a partner network throughout the sales cycle (particularly Snowflake and AWS)
- Own and execute a territory strategy, including identifying new accounts to target that are aligned to ICP
- The ability to travel approximately 25-30% of the time to regional meetings with prospects, customers, channel partners, ecosystem/integration partners and field marketing events
Not required but would be great:
- Experience and understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and/or AI.
- Experience selling to manufacturers, retailers, or consumer goods companies
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 with service, plus flexible bank holidays.
- Share options for everyone, when we win, we all win.
- Family leave benefits, including a world class maternity pay package.
- Hybrid working model and flexible hours with work life balance in mind.
- Opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year, after one year’s service.
- Opportunity to spend one day volunteering.
- Headspace and Spill app subscriptions to support your mental health and wellbeing.
- Direct access to a GP as well as mental health support including counselling, through WeCare, for your partner and children.
- Subsidised gym membership, Peak run club and online yoga, boxing and HIIT classes.
- Regular company and team days along with social activities.
- Cycle to work initiative and public transport season ticket loans.
- Travel to Peak’s clubhouses around the world.
Diversity, Equity & inclusion
We’re here to change the way the world works and build an amazing company that everyone loves being part of. We know diverse perspectives and experiences result in better solutions, which is why we want all of our Peakers to bring their authentic selves to work.
We’ve been striving to build a diverse and inclusive team from the outset. It’s a continuous journey, and there’s more we can do – but we’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, which is ahead of the tech industry standard.
We’ve set targets in relation to gender and ethnicity, for now, but we know there’s more to diversity than just these two areas. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment for those of all ages, religions, sexual orientations, socio-economic status and for those with disabilities.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer – a UK Government certification for organizations actively taking steps to attract, recruit and retain persons with disabilities. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Founded in Manchester in 2015 by Richard Potter, David Leitch and Atul Sharma, Peak is on a mission to change the way the world works by democratizing AI for every business.
Peak’s AI platform is used by global industry leaders including Nike, Molson Coors, PepsiCo and Sika. The platform optimizes inventories, pricing, and customer personalization for businesses of all sizes and is deployed in just weeks. Featuring a library of pre-built AI applications that rapidly create real value across a range of business functions.
In August 2021, Peak announced a $75m Series C funding round led by SoftBank’s Vision Fund II. The same year, it received a Best Companies 3-star accreditation, which recognizes extraordinary levels of employee engagement, and was ranked by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 and again by Best Companies in 2021 and 2022. Peak was also recognized as one of Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators in 2022.