Hi, we’re Phiture — the mobile growth consultancy working with the teams behind leading apps like Adobe, Headspace, and LEGO® 👋. We’re on a mission to become the #1 company in our industry, and we need great people to make it happen.
What to expect
Phiture is an award-winning consultancy that helps companies all over the world grow their apps. At present, we have more than 120 human team members, as well as furry guests in our team, and are now looking for a permanent Office Dog (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
Do you love attention, cuddles and scratches? Then you might be a great fit for this role!
What you'll do
You are the happiness machine in our office and will be (at least partially) responsible for fostering a great and enjoyable work environment. There are no limits to your creativity regarding how you can accomplish this mission.
Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Regular naps
- Being cuddled and scratched
- Giving team members a break and taking them for walks in the fresh air
What you bring to us
- Multiple years of experience as a pet is not a must, but welcome
- No specific language skills are required
- Would be a huge plus if you're already house-trained
- We're an equal opportunity employer, so any breed of dog is welcome to apply. Side note - we will also consider cats,
Additional Information: Applications (including pictures) are more than welcome, but in all seriousness this is a test post from the recruiting team to try our new software.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Unlimited remote work within your home country and up to 90 days of international remote work every year
- The opportunity to boost your salary with our quarterly bonus scheme and share in the company's financial success
- Full and free mental health support from licensed therapists through our partnership with the Oliva
- Regular team events and a yearly, all-expenses-paid company offsite
- A yearly €1,000 budget for your personal development
- One training day a month to focus on your personal and professional growth
- Accelerated career development supported by quarterly feedback and progression sessions via Culture Amp, the online people and culture platform
- Flexible working hours so you can find the working patterns that best suit you
- Up to 30 days of paid vacation every year — plus more for special occasions
- An individual career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- A flexible working space at our spacious, pet-friendly headquarters in one of Berlin’s lively districts
- Onboarding package full of branded Phiture gear and a company MacBook
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- A monthly remote work allowance to help you spruce up your home office space — plus your own monitor and desk chair
- Birthday, anniversary, and seasonal gifts from responsibly sourced local businesses
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of their age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are excited about building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.