We are looking for a world-class Lead UX Designer to take ownership of Pixieray’s digital experience.
Your mission is to transform highly technical problems into simple and appealing human experiences. You are working alongside our eye tracking team, UX research, mobile app development and physical product development. To succeed, it is crucial to be able to ideate, prototype fast and communicate the results efficiently.
Our product offering consists of physical hardware and digital applications, so it is also vital to understand and to be able to manage the interconnection between these two.
This is a full-time position located in Espoo, Finland, with the flexibility to work both from the office and remotely as needed.
- Ownership of Pixieray’s digital User Experience roadmap and portfolio
- Collaborative ownership of physical user experience throughout the portfolio together with industrial design
- Brainstorm and innovate simple solutions to complex and technical problems
- Prototype and implement solutions; from early-stage experience mockups to fine-tuned visual applications
- Arrange design reviews / present design for the team and for the rest of the company
- Participate in planning and conducting UX research with the research team
- World-class User Experience design skills
- User Interface design skills on at least a prototyping level
- Understanding of complex technical hardware and software UX challenges
- Good decision-making and communication skills
- Good design tool skills (Figma, Adobe, etc.)
- Data-driven mindset
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- Possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary and stock option plan to share in our successes
- Office located in an inspiring setting with many cultural and sports activities in the same facility
- Exciting new technologies and solutions