We invite those who fired up to:
- Perform investigation and analysis of drops, individual deposit/withdrawal delays/fails with assistance of other teams when required;
- Supervise different payment operations processes like manual withdrawals, new regions launch, processing delays, processing issues managements , traffic distribution quality etc;
- Be the one with deep understanding of current payment flows, methods, provider's backoffice, existing monitoring, analysis, and backoffice tools;
- Provide constant improvement of payment KPIs by offering new approaches and vision;
- Do daily/ weekly/ monthly statistics overview and reporting to Head of Payments and Deputy about anomalies and performance;
- Create payments BI Reports and adjustments.
Essential professional experience:
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- 3+ years as billing/operations specialist/analyst/manager (online payments);
- Confident in dealing with numbers and processing of financial/transactional information;
- Advanced Excel and other MS Office software user;
- Good understanding of online payments technical integrations, funnels, flows;
- Experience of written and oral communication with foreign customers or partners;
- Good understanding of payment and transactional systems and services.