Power Dot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
The Finance Operations intern will have a key position in Power Dot’s Finance Operations team, supporting the financial structuring of the company.
- Support the definition of processes for the AP management, treasury and payroll areas
- Support the approval and validation of invoices to make sure they are in line with the defined processes
- Submit certain invoices in the AP management system
- Support cash management procedures
- Support the preparation of payroll information
- Be the owner of the finance ticket management system by defining an owner per request and providing fast feedback to our customers (internal and external)
- Owner of the finance company email and communication with external parties
- Manage finance documentation & administrative processes, including physical mail
The candidate we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, accounting or in a similar area
- No previous job experience is required
- Is fluent in both oral and written English
- Is based in Lisbon or willing/looking to relocate to Lisbon
- High entrepreneurial spirit, independence and decision-making capacity
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Power Dot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.