Power Dot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
Here’s how Product Ops will support the team:
A clear product strategy requires teams to be aligned around well-defined business objectives. Product Ops supports the product team in defining and pursuing their objectives (thanks to their deep knowledge of and access to data) and helps guide them back if they start to veer too far in another direction.
Our culture at Power Dot is one of ownership, fast execution and overachievement. Being such an important role, we expect the Senior Product Ops to further cement these culture pillars across our organisation. You will have a dynamic day-to-day, characterised by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance:
- Help product management make more reliable decisions by building Qualitative & Quantititative Feedback Loops between Product and different stakeholders.
- Ensure clear and consistent communication between product and other teams, helping to identify areas for improvement and define business objectives.
- Improve how Power Dot collects, analyses and acts on feedback from internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Implement and drive the adoption of all products released by the team by building processes and appropriate training when necessary and by setting up a proper monitoring and feedback structure
- Own and be the gatekeeper of the Product Stack and build and maintains templates, guidelines, how-to references, and resources so the product team can operate efficiently.
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you:
- +3 years experience in fast paced organisations with a strong product culture,
- Understands how products get built; ideally some PM experience or close contact with the function (acting as PM or PM support role).
- Data driven both in mindset and toolkit used
- Process building and Automation oriented. Must hate repetitive tasks
- Previous experience managing other Product Ops or teams
- Speaking french is a big plus
- Must be based in Porto or Lisbon or willing to relocate
- Must be willing to periodically travel to our markets (Power Dot currently operates in Portugal, Spain, France, Poland and Belux)
Previous experience in the e-mobility sector or in an IoT sector is highly valuable but not required.
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local team