Power Dot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
- Drive the sales process from start to finish: lead generation, prospecting, sales proposal, solution definition, negotiation, contracting
- Define acquisition targets by establishing a strategic plan
- Qualify the company's prospect base and enrich it by sourcing the right contacts
- Prospecting: e-mailing, telephone and physical meetings
- Develop and manage creative sales proposals and conduct negotiations independently
- Acquire new customers and business partners
- Define and implement strategies to accelerate online and offline business development
- Coordinate with the rest of the Business Development team to ensure objectives are met within established timelines
- 5 years of higher education in business or engineering or equivalent
- You have 1-3 years experience in business development, ideally in a B2B start-up
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, you know how to prepare and deliver quality commercial presentations
- With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you have the autonomy and independence to make important decisions quickly
- Rigorous and methodical, you have perseverance and tenacity with a hunting temperament
- You have good oral and telephone skills, and prospecting does not scare you
- Strong commercial sensibility, you have the creativity and the taste for challenge to propose innovative and relevant solutions to prospects
- Very good organizational skills with a sense of priorities
- You have the ability to understand our business plan and our growth and profitability levers, as an investment fund
- A good command of English is required
Given the nature of the role, the Candidate must be available to travel around the country (B permit required)
Get to know our benefits!
- Full health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Stock options
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Power Dot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.