Powerdot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
⭐ Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
⭐ Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
🚀 Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
The Growth Manager will play a key role in the next phase of accelerated growth of Powerdot and the expansion of our EV charging network. The Growth Manager is part of a central team that supports Powerdot's growth and will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our charging network performance and relationship with our Partners. This role will be focused in optimising the profitability of our chargers as well as building strong foundations for a successful long-term relationship with our partners . As a central function, this role will work closely with all Powerdot local markets (Portugal, France, Spain, Poland, Belgium), as well as the Product, Marketing, Finance and Investment domains.
Our culture at Powerdot is one of ownership, fast execution and over achievement. Being such an important role, we expect the Growth Manager to further cement these culture pillars across our organization. You will have a dynamic day-to-day, characterized by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance:
Develop and monitor dashboards and business KPIs to track and measure the performance of Powerdot assets
- Focus on our charging network performance and develop new hypothesis to improve results (testing hypothesis to increase demand, price elasticity and other unit economics, while developing new asset return opportunities)
- Analyze and develop new pricing strategies to enhance our returnn
- Map and improve existing processes to guarantee the success of established relationships, create guidelines and routines to define how we interact with our partners.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for Powerdot’s growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and execution of growth initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in growth marketing and electric vehicle industry
The Candidate we are looking for:
- Have a high proactive and independent entrepreneurial spirit, combined with an enormous capacity of problem-solving, decision making and leadership
- Have gained 5 or more years of professional experience in Analytics, Consultancy, Operations, Management or similar roles.
- Is performance and data driven, curious and your day to day depends on data and facts.Have an important sense of organisation and priorities management.Have excellent verbal, and written communication and presentation skills both in Portuguese and English with a high level of proficiency.
- Have an interest and enthusiasm for the area of electric mobility and, although not fundamental, experiences in the area or in a related area are highly valued.
- Any experience in SQL or other programming languages will be highly valued as well.
This role is based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Annual offsite - Don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Powerdot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.