About Power Dot
Power Dot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
The CSR will have a key role in supporting our operations in Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland. She/He will have the opportunity to work with different markets and have a dynamic day-to-day life characterized by a multiplicity of functions of the greatest importance at the HQ level:
- Resolve a high volume of customer contacts through various support modalities which may include inbound and outbound calls, email and tickets
- Investigate case details to determine the root cause of issues
- Learn and master multiple applications and resources including contact management systems and knowledge bases
- Communicate quickly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Triage and escalate urgent issues in order to drive them to resolution
- Complete thorough documentation and notation on customer contacts and trends
- Provide feedback to management teams regarding processes and trends
The Candidate we are looking for:
- Has a high proactive and independent entrepreneurial spirit, combined with an enormous capacity of problem-solving, decision making and leadership. The Candidate must be used to working in a fast-paced and ambitious environment
- Is fluent in both oral and written French, English and Portuguese in order to be able to prepare business documents and conduct meetings in these languages. Other languages are a plus
- Has empathy – the candidate has a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in thoughtful and creative ways
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills – the candidate is an effective communicator and listener, and you adapt easily to varied communication methods
- Has an interest and enthusiasm in the area of electric mobility and, although not fundamental, experiences in the area or in a related area are highly valued
- Is based in Lisbon or willing/looking to relocate to Lisbon. Given the nature of the role, the Candidate must be available to periodically travel across Europe
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Óbidos, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team building events in our local teams
Last but not least, at Powerdot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make a difference.