Powerdot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. So in a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs, and today we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, where we have more than 2,200 contracted locations.
Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to better serve their customers. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible.
At the end of the day we believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed by a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers that apart from sharing our mission and our values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this amazing journey!
As a Charging Experience Designer, you will define, implement, and optimize our charging location's layout, assets, and communication. You will be part of the Central Brand and Marketing team and report directly to the Head of Brand and Marketing. In this role, you will:
- Define, implement, and optimize our charging locations' different configurations according to user needs and partner expectations
- Coordinate with the central team the procurement and design of charging station assets
- Coordinate with local teams the implementation of our station plans and layout
- Define processes for quality assurance
- Develop new solutions to optimize the user experience
- Templatize design solutions according to local regulations and necessities
- Accompany and validate the deployment of charging locations
We believe you’ll thrive in this role if you have the following:
- A highly proactive and independent entrepreneurial spirit combined with an enormous capacity for problem-solving, decision-making, and leadership.
- Used to working in a fast-paced and ambitious environment.
- Experience in industrial design, architecture or similar fields.
- Experience in project management and good stakeholder management (in complex multi-disciplinary projects)
- Creative with an excellent eye for detail, combined with a strong business sense
- Is based in Lisbon or willing/looking to relocate to Lisbon.
- Has the ability to take the initiative and quickly adapt to the constantly-changing work environment
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Annual offsite - this year it was in Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team buildings in our local teams
Last but not least, at Powerdot we strongly believe that the best solutions and the most innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect the diverse world we live in. We seek for a culture of diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail and where everyone has the opportunity to speak up, challenge the status quo and make the difference.