Powerdot started with the vision that charging your car should be as easy as charging your smartphone. And so for that to happen, chargers need to be available where people naturally spend their days. To bring this vision to life and accelerate it as fast as possible, we have recently secured €150M from Antin Infrastructure Partners, one of the world's largest investment funds.
⭐Our Mission is as simple as ambitious - Accelerate Sustainable Mobility. And we do it by investing, installing, and operating EV chargers with an innovative business model akin to an Infra and Tech scale-up. In a nutshell, we help businesses find the right charging solution that fits their customers' needs. Today, we’ve joined forces with more than 1,200 partners across Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Poland, with more than 2,200 contracted locations.
⭐Our Values: We are partner obsessed and create bespoke solutions to serve their customers better. We love the challenge of making EV charging simpler, readily available, and integrated with varied retail and service experiences.
🚀 Finally, we are all about growing - our network, partner businesses, and teams' professional development but mostly the EV ecosystem. So that sustainable mobility becomes a reality for all as fast as possible. We believe that everything we are and all we want to be, is and will be due to our Team, composed of a collective of creative thinkers and doers with backgrounds from McKinsey, UBS Investment Banking, Oliver Wyman, or Burger King to people responsible for scaling Uber, Glovo, and Lime at their earliest stages. We welcome empowered top performers who, apart from sharing our mission and values, want to bring disruptive ways of thinking and become part of this fantastic journey!
Responsibilities:Your role will be dynamic, with a wide range of functions:
- Supervision of the proper circulation of accounting documents
- Expenses analysis (installation CAPEX and OPEX costs)
- Settling of the public subsidies
- Handling of the invoice payment process
- Supervision of category cost centers and invoices
- Close cooperative with Central financial team
- Clarification of payments with partners and subcontractors
- Bachelor Degree, preferred faculties: economy; finance; accounting; banking
- Experience in subsidies accounting
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- English level allowing fluent verbal and written communication
- You are fluent in Polish
⭐Nice to have:
- Experience with electric vehicle chargers
- Knowledge about electric mobility industry
Get to know our benefits!
- Private health insurance
- Gym pass membership
- Company Phone
- Flexible time (you own your time)
- Annual offsite - this year, it was in the Azores, don’t miss the next one!
- Recurrent team building in our local teams
Last but not least, at Powerdot, the best solutions and innovative ideas come from the coexistence of people with different backgrounds that reflect our diverse world. We seek diversity and inclusion - a culture where equal opportunities and mutual respect prevail, and everyone can speak up, challenge the status quo and make a difference.